change address without moving?
Kind of an interesting scenario that has popped up for me and not sure what I can do about it. I realized that there could possibly be credit implications with this so I'm asking you guys.

Basically, I just finished writing a screenplay and have learned that submitting these have far more credibility with an address in CA attached (and preferably in or around Hollywood).

Is there any conceivable way for me to obtain an address in CA? I'd like to utilize a re-mailing service for the mail I would receive (I wouldn't expect there to be too much), and I do stay out in SoCal 5-6 weeks a year. I don't physically plan on moving for another 2 years, but would like to hear about options that others may have heard of. Thanks!