Question

community3

can't log on to my account password
Im putting in my information and i contine to be told that it is wrong

Most Helpful Response

The log-in issue gives me a very strange feeling about the company's professionalism or lack thereof. I will proceed with this company, but with a skeptical outlook.

SOOO, did anyone find a solution or a theory, or are we all just stuck?

Unable to Log In ...

They sent me an email today saying, "Click Here toSee Your New Scores!" Okay. Clicked on the link and was taken to the login page. I put in my email addy and password, and all I get is "Gathering Your Data ..." over and over again. The load bar goes three quarters of the way across the top of the page and then STOPS. I have a TracFone, and creditkarma.com has been EATING my pre-paid data for the past 40 minutes! This was my third attempt since this morning, and I REFUSE to believe that EVERYONE is trying to access the site at the same time. The same thing happened to me last month. Seriously considering replacing creditkarma with Experian's app. I get everything I get here plus my FICO score.

Logging in

Same thing here. It keeps asking me for my information. Has anyone found a fix????

please help me login

frog1227

help

help

all i wanted to do was change my password and now im filling out info like when i frst made my account. only problem is when i get to my ss# it says its in use.  no kidding im using it!!!!!how do i fix???????

logging in

can't seen to login keeping putting in the imformation and still can"t log in

Same.

passwors and login are correct (the site recognizes me) but it keeps asking me to verify identity. When I do, it just reloads the same screen.