Question

sliceofheaven22

Can you help point me in the right direction with this the car loan delimma?
In October 2015, due to my poor credit score I purchased a car from Carmart for $450/month. This agreement also requires over $1000 each income tax return. My entire tax refund was applied to my student loans. Carmart is demanding $2000 this month or they will repossess my vehicle. Total cost of vehicle will be over $18,000, but it's only worth $6-8000 (kbb). Interest rate is over 30%. I tried to trade in at a big dealership, knowing I'd be upside down but I need smaller payments and cannot afford this large payment. The dealership told me they don't want anything from Carmart and I should just return the SUV because they don't report my payments to the credit bureau. Therefore, I'm not building my credit with these large payments. They claim that this will not hurt my credit score and they will try to finance me. My scores are 453, 450 and 504. All payments have been made on time and it has never been repossessed. Suggestions/comments/questions/HELP?