Building credit backup after ignoring bills for a few months.
So like all young people, I was unfortunate to have some decisions affect my credit score. I was going through some depression for months and I just stopped caring about all my responsibilities. Not really a good reason, but it got the better of me. Six months after my depression had starter, I picked up the bills for a computer I had taken out. I've been paying it off for about 4 months now, and a lot more than the minimum payment, but I'm at a poor credit score now. Looking into credit cards to help my score probably lowered it down too.

So my question is, how do I go about trying to fix my mess now? I only have one thing under my name, the computer, and that's almost payed off. Should I be trying to get more stuff and paying it off to help my score?