Question

dbsalsdn

best way to improve credit score even with decent credit score
I want to raise my credit score but I'm not sure how to go about doing so. According to CK I would need to improve "Age", "total accounts", and "inquiries". However, if I try to improve total accounts, then wouldn't an inquiry go up and age go down (if the credit card is indeed issued to me). The reason I want another card is also because I want something that will give me better rewards.

A little about me so you know what's going on. I have no debt, no collections, average credit history of 5 yrs 6 months, I've had 2 hard credit checks (one due to student loan and other due to apartment checking to see if I wasn't a risk), I do use less than 30% of credit. my CK grade is as follows:

Credit Card Utilization: A
Payment History: A
Age of Credit History: C (4-6 years; i'm at 5.5 years)
Total Accounts: D (6-10 accounts; whereas the best to have is supposedly 22+)
Credit Inquiries: B (1-2; Best to have is none)
Derogatory Marks: A (none)

So do I not open another credit card? Is it better to improve total accounts and raise the credit limit or is it better to wait and let the age of credit history mature? I feel like anything I do besides just waiting and doing what I normally do is the only way out.