Question

20Terminated17

Bankruptcy was terminated
I provided all my tax reports in a timely manner to my lawyer, but they always didn't forward it to the trustee. So I would get letters that my file was going to be terminated. Eventually the trustee would get it and I'd be fine for that year. This year it wasn't received in time and the bankruptcy was terminated.

My main concern was my truck. Since I was paying the chapter 13 like normal and on time.

I have to now pay them monthly which is fine with me.

Questions are, if it was terminated when will it be off my report. And if a creditor is show status Open, but "dismissed", should that be on my report?