Question

rplatham

Bankruptcy Long Term Planning
I'm about 6 years into my 10 year period on my Bankruptcy. My credit is mostly restored. If have followed all the standard advice 100% on time payment, $0 balance on Credit Cards, Multiply types of accounts, etc...
At this point I'm stagnant on my credit score right about 730. Aside from the usual advice, is there anything else I should be doing to help my credit score?
Also, if we are considering getting a mortgage with only a few years left before the bankruptcy rolls off my credit, is it better to just wait until its gone or after 8 years will it really be much of a factor?