Question

ndogg34

Auto loan was paid in full but never reported, is it worth the time/effort to get it added? How?
My credit score is currently 632. My income is around $40k and my debt-to-income ratio is around 34%. From 9/2011 to 6/2013, I made bi-weekly payments of $150, always on-time. The lender hasn't reported the loan nor returned my messages. Is it possible for me to report the loan myself, by providing the loan document and payment records? Is it worth my time?

Don't worry.  It likely was reported to one of the other credit bureaus and will show up when another potential creditor does a credit check.  What is reported on this site is from Transunion and this information is sufficient to provide data for the interactive programs and scorings we can each use to improve our financial futures.