Question

sarfarazm

Auto loan pre-approval
I am planning to take auto loan and I have couple of question related to it.

1) My Trans Union score is 731 & Vantage score is 745, my credit history 7 months old (new to USA). What should be a good APR for my credit score?
2) Can I shop around for good APR with free credit score (from annualcreditreport.com)? I am hoping if I have a recent credit report banks won't make a hard hit?
3) I have a capital one credit card, they recently increased my credit limit without any hit. If I go to them for auto loan will they make a hard hit? I am sure they already know my credit score since I am their customer.