Question

upeni

Auto loan for used car
I am in US been past 10 months with stable job and good pay and i got decent credit score(transunion 758 and vantage 728), i got to know, if i am not staying US long(since i am in US past 10 months) even if i have good credit history and chances are getting loan is very low with good interest rates like 3% or 4%

I think the problem you are running into is that you've been in the US less than a year and lenders want a sense of stability with their potential borrowers.  Not sure how you can fix that, sorry.

Thanks for information, so how changes i have to get autoloan..?, my friend are ready to help me to get autoloan(they are in US past 7 years), is that something works ..?