Question

heyhoudini

Anyone heard of a company called 365-Credit, are they legit for bad credit auto refinance?
I applied on lending tree about a month ago to refinance, my credit is in the "poor" category. I received a call from a company called 365-Credit, the only information I can find on them is their website. They weren't able to tell me who the originating lender was that referred me to them (yes, red flag) but I've been trying to find any information about them before I give them any of mine. I also had applied through my personal bank, who confirmed that if they can't approve me, they will send it to underwriters to look over my information. Does anyone know if they are legit? Thank you so very much for any help!

Most Helpful Response

I have heard of them

I recently heard of them. Same scenario as you, applied through lending tree and was contacted by them. However they were asking for information from me they should have already attained by my application on lending tree. I believe that lending tree sells the information maybe, or 365 is somehow intercepting the information.  Either way, I wouldn't deal with them. They tried putting me on with Lexington Law as well, who also did not have any of my information. I simply hung up on Lexington Law (assuming that's who they really connected me to) to see if they'd try to contact me again and they didn't. It seemed fishy to ask for information of mine that was already submitted on an application for refinancing. I say it's a sham. 

365 resources

Yes, I was contacted by this organization as well and they were unable to provide me with any information regarding their company. The operator transferred me to Lexington Law. I hung up because I am not interested in Lexington Law, I'm interested in purchasing a vehicle. I would say that these guys are working off of leads from the internet.

CCredit Karma gave them your info.

I filled out a short form trying to get a new car on credit karma.  Karma is the operative word.  Since then I have had strange numbers calling me asking for personal information.  They talk really fast trying to get your information but are slow to give there's out.  So while I was on the phone with this woman with the thickest accent I've ever heard, I googled the company 365 Resources.  The website really doesn't give any information.  So I asked her what do they do, and she says we do credit recovery.  I said no thank you. 

How do you start off asking someone about trying to get a car then start asking them all kinds of personal information that has nothing to do with my getting a car.