Question

Designer17

A $1,000 collections error on my credit report
I'm in the process of buying a house and last week I learned that Equifax and transunion show that I still owe $1,095 and that there is a CLS on a credit card that went to collections back in 2009. I paid the card in full on 12/22/10 and Experian is the only credit bureau that notes this. I contacted the bank to verify it was paid off and told them what Equifax and Transunion had. The bank didn't know why those two creditors had incorrect information and said to dispute it.

I am now waiting on the disputes to be resolved. How much can I expect my credit score to go up once my credit report shows that account paid in full? A ball park figure is fine.