7 mo. credit history, should I become an Authorized User?
I started building credit 7 months ago when i was approved for a Discover It card, well into my mid-20's, this is currently my only open credit account.

About a month ago I was awarded a CL increase, up to $1000. I have 5 hard inquiries that are about 7 months old from when I was initially applying for a card - all my payments have been made on time. My TransUnion credit score appears on this site as 728.

I'm seeing that what is most detrimental to my score is my lack of open accounts along with their very low average age.

Should I add my SS no. as an authorized user to my company corporate fuel account? This account is about 6 years old, has a limit of 12,000 and a balance of about 2,500 weekly. Currently this account is only linked to my business TIN.

My girlfriend has also been gracious enough to offer to add me on to some of her accounts as an authorized user. Some of these accounts are older, have 13,500 limits and are hardly used anymore. A Chase Sapphire account she opened last month also has a 13,500 limit and will be used a bit more heavily (about 20% of the limit) as she is trying to earn reward points.

Ultimately the question at hand is what account link would prove more beneficial to the situation at hand: being added to a card with a more optimal credit usage, or one with a longer history?

Or should I altogether disregard being added as an AU and apply for another card on my own?

Sorry about the length of the inquiry, any help is appreciated.