Question

IMTaavi

674 Credit score with No credit History Yet
I just started Building my credit a month ago
and my credit score on Credit Karma shows that I have 674 credit score
how accurate is that ?
I have only 1 secured credit card and I didn't make any payments yet

Most Helpful Response

I'm shocked that Credit Karma has generated a credit score. Normally Credit Karma wouldn't have enough data to generate a score and you would be considered "thin file". I would guess the account being reported alone would be enough, but just to make sure you should check your 3 full credit reports for inaccurate data at annualcreditreport.com (its free to check each report once a year). If everything is accurate then be proud, that is a decent score to start with. Build your score even higher by using your card responsibly (keep credit card utilization under 30%) and paying on time, 100% of the time.