That’s the feeling of Instant Karma.
When you pay with Credit Karma Money™, you could win Instant Karma™ and get your purchase for free.1 And getting something for free, well, that feels amazing.Open account
A new chance to win every day.
Just pay with your Credit Karma Visa® Debit Card2 for a daily chance to win Instant Karma™ on qualifying purchases up to $5,000. If you win, you’ll be notified and the money will be credited back to your Credit Karma Money™ Spend account. It’s that easy.
Millions of dollars have already been won.
Every day, people are winning Instant Karma™.
Some have even won multiple times!
IN PURCHASE REIMBURSEMENTS AND COUNTING
People are winning for all kinds of purchases.3
Enjoy even more great Spend benefits.
Get paid up to two days early4
Safety and security
Your funds are FDIC insured up to $5 million5
We never charge fees
No hidden fees or penalties6
A Credit Karma Money™ Spend account is 100% free to open, with no minimum balance requirements. And Credit Karma will never charge you fees for using your Spend account. No inactivity fees. No annual fees. No monthly maintenance fees. And no withdrawal fees.
The Credit Karma Visa® Debit Card can be used for free withdrawals from a network of over 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint® ATM network. Heads up that you may be charged a third-party fee if you use an ATM outside the Allpoint® network. Though Credit Karma does not directly charge this fee, it will show up in your account transaction history.
If you use your card to transact in foreign currencies, you’ll be charged a 1% fee of the total purchase by Visa for each transaction. This Visa International Card Fee is charged by Visa and not by Credit Karma.
Credit Karma is not a bank. We partner with MVB Bank, Inc. to provide banking services supporting Credit Karma Money™ Spend and Credit Karma Money™ Save accounts.
When you open a Credit Karma Money™ Spend account, your funds will be deposited into an account at MVB Bank, Inc. and its deposit network. MVB Bank, Inc. is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., and funds in your Spend account are FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
You can use your Spend account for electronic payments and make everyday transactions with your Credit Karma Visa® Debit Card. You can also deposit money from your Credit Karma Money™ Save account directly through the Money section of your Credit Karma account. Currently, the account can’t accept deposits made with cash, paper checks or foreign currency.
With your Credit Karma Money™ Spend account, you have fee-free access to more than 55,000 Allpoint® ATMs with unlimited free withdrawals. These ATMs are conveniently located at participating retailers like CVS, Target and Walgreens. Click here to see Allpoint® ATM locations near you.
Credit Karma uses a network of 800-plus banks to provide a 100% free savings account with no fees and a competitive annual percentage yield. The balance in your Credit Karma Money™ Save account is eligible for FDIC insurance up to $5,000,000.
There’s never a minimum balance to open and maintain a Credit Karma Money™ Save account, and there are no hidden fees. And as long as you have at least $0.01 in your Save account, you can start earning interest today.
To open a free, FDIC-insured Credit Karma Money™ Save account, you’ll first need to have a free Credit Karma account. You can then open a savings account through the Credit Karma app on your mobile device or desktop.
Editorial Note: Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted. Read our Editorial Guidelines to learn more about our team.
Ready to start winning
- Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply.
- 1NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sponsored by Credit Karma, LLC. Ends last day of month. Entrants must be at least age of majority & legal resident of 50 US or DC (except FL & NY residents are not eligible). Void where prohibited. To enter, use applicable debit card or enter by mail to Credit Karma, LLC, PO Box 30963, Oakland, CA 94604. Official Rules at creditkarma.com/lp/sweepstakesrules-checking#instant
- 2Credit Karma Visa® Debit Card issued by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa® terms and conditions apply.
- 3Average Instant Karma prize amount as of August 31, 2021, is $35.03.
- 4Early access to paycheck is compared to standard payroll electronic deposit and is dependent on and subject to payor submitting payroll information to the bank before release date. Payor may not submit paycheck early.
- 5The balance in your checking account may be moved to one or more network banks where it is eligible for FDIC insurance up to $5,000,000 once the funds arrive at a network bank. Actual insured amounts may be lower or adversely affected based on any balances you hold at a network bank. Learn more at: https://www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits.
- 6Third-party fees may apply. Please see Account Terms & Disclosures for more information.