We think it's important for you to understand how we make money. It's pretty simple, actually. The offers for financial products you see on our platform come from companies who pay us. The money we make helps us give you access to free credit scores and reports and helps us create our other great tools and educational materials.
Compensation may factor into how and where products appear on our platform (and in what order). But since we generally make money when you find an offer you like and get, we try to show you offers we think are a good match for you. That's why we provide features like your Approval Odds and savings estimates.
Of course, the offers on our platform don't represent all financial products out there, but our goal is to show you as many great options as we can.
If your trip could be — or already has been — affected by COVID-19, check out the Credit Karma travel resources page for more information.
Whether you’re waiting to board your flight home from Disney World or just stopping through on a layover, you can make your time at Orlando International Airport (MCO) more comfortable when you travel with a Priority Pass™ membership.
Things to know about the Priority Pass™ lounges at the Orlando airport
Located in different terminals, there are two Priority Pass™ lounges at the Orlando International Airport. Both are called The Club MCO and come with amenities for you and your travel companions, including children. Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect to find at these Orlando airport lounges.
The Club MCO: An overview
According to the Priority Pass™ 2019 Lounge of the Year Awards, The Club MCO (Terminal B) at Orlando International Airport was recently ranked as a top lounge for “Best Business Facilities” among 52,000 Priority Pass™ members.
The Club MCO lounges offer showers, complimentary refreshments (including alcohol for passengers 21 years and older) and a private play area for children, which includes gaming consoles, TVs, books and toys.
Just be sure everyone brings a boarding pass, as it’s required in order to gain entry.
Here’s how you get to each Club MCO lounge at Orlando International.
- The Club MCO in Terminal A: Located in Concourse 1 and accessible from Gates 1 through 29. Passengers from other gates will be required to go through security. Hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Note that access may be limited between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. as well as between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. because of space constraints.
- The Club MCO in Terminal B: Located in Concourse 4 near Gate 91, and accessible from Gates 70 through 99. Passengers from other gates will be required to go through security. Hours are 6 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily. Note that space may limit entry during the busiest hours: 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
How to get Priority Pass™ lounge access
One-time visitors can buy a $40 day pass for either of The Club MCO lounges. You can also purchase a Priority Pass™ membership plan, ranging from $99 to $429 a year with different levels of access. The plan you choose determines how much you pay when you visit lounges in the network.
- Standard: $99 annual fee; $32 per visit for you and each guest
- Standard plus: $299 annual fee; 10 free visits for you (then $32 per visit), plus $32 per visit for each guest
- Prestige: $429 annual fee; free visits for you, $32 per visit for each guest
Some premium credit cards offer Priority Pass™ Select membership. Just note that even if you have a complimentary membership though your credit card, you may still need to enroll online or by phone before visiting a lounge.
Looking for a place to relax at Orlando International Airport? Priority Pass™ not only gets you access, but also gets you access to more than 1,200 lounges worldwide, including lounges at LAX and JFK.
Even if you’re not visiting Orlando anytime soon, your travels could bring you across a Priority Pass™ lounge somewhere you’ll want to get away from the crowds and take a load off.
For the frequent flyer, it might be worth going one step further. Springing for a travel rewards credit card can get you even more luxury perks, both in the air and on the ground.