Student Loan Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

SallieMae Student Loans

From Product Users in the last year

Compare Student Loans

Check out refinancing options or shop for a new student loan.

SHOP STUDENT LOANS

These reviews were written by current and former product users in the last year.

Oct 27, 2016
worst
Anonymous Product User

they do not check to see if the loan was part of a fraud   If the persons name on the loan really signed or knew about it

Sep 12, 2016
The most God-awful company in existence!
Anonymous Product User

The worst company I have ever dealt with! I have called 10 times regarding a single request and not only has it not been resolved, the customer service reps are rude, dishonest and extremely incompetent. If they don't want to deal with a complicated situation or a frustrated customer, they literally hang-up on you! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

1 STAR IS TOO HIGH FOR THEM!!!

Sep 01, 2016

They lie!

I was sold into the interest only repayment program while my daughter is still in school. The rep stated I could cancel it whenever I wanted or needed to. Guess again! Now I lost my job and the account cannot go into foreberence with this option!!

Even though I set up the payment plan and it's coming out of our checking account, they need my daughter's permission to cancel the automatic payment option!

I used to audit collection agencies for a large international bank; they weren't this bad!!

How would you rate this product overall?

What should others know about this product?