Republic Finance

Republic Finance

3.6

Feb 12, 2021
I was flabbergasted!

I've had a problem with medical debt in the recent past which destroyed my credit rating, making it nearly impossible to a loan of any kind. Then I saw an ad for Republic Finance and it gave me a reasonable interest rate and lower monthly payments than I was paything then. I have tried to get a loan elsewhere for this amount and was not able to do so so I wasn't very confidant of getting approved this time. Still, I filled out the online form and crossed my fingers. I was quickly apprised that they need a scan of documentation proving my income, which I did quickly since my only income is Social Security Disability. With in minutes of sending that document, I was informed that I had been approved. My heart practically leapt out of my chest.

Sep 27, 2020
consolidastion loan

this place does not workwith people being late on a payment.

Sep 25, 2021
Unhappy with loan app process

I selected take offer and nothing happened when CK said my chances of getting this losn.are outstanding. I can make the payment no.problem. I have never been late on my rent, car payment or major purchases which I paid off...if you're going to reject someone, just say so.

Aug 10, 2021
Rude, rude, rude !!

Bottom of the barrel! Very unprofessional and inconsiderate. Can’t understand Credit Karma even being affiliated with this company!

Jul 28, 2021
Easy

They approved my loan when no one else would. Please make this your first choice before going anywhere else they go above and beyond. Thank You Republic Finance

Jul 19, 2021
The company was really nice about the loan

The company was really nice about lending the money. Have called to see if I needed any more.

Jul 01, 2021
Loan

Really need this loan I have came upon a hard time and trying to set things back right

Jun 08, 2021
It was quick and easy

They actually try to help you

Mar 24, 2021
They have me a chance

The interest rate is high, but I was approved for enough money to pay off some debt. So I am grateful that they worked with me.

Feb 12, 2021
I was flabbergasted!

Feb 05, 2021
Good starter for building credit

This is a high interest loan company but you have to start somewhere. They have always been lenient and very nice and understanding. When or if something came up.

Sep 27, 2020
consolidastion loan

this place does not workwith people being late on a payment.