Regional Finance

Reviews: Regional Finance

Regional Finance

3.8

Mar 12, 2021

I really like this company very easy to work with and awesome customer service

Dec 25, 2018

This company is the worst! I had a loan with Regional Finance and the interest added on was ridiculous! When I questioned the accuracy on a couple of occasions and none of the employees could explain anything regarding the interest rate! The representatives at the branch had a very bad disposition and I could not wait until I paid that loan off! It was NOT worth it! Unless you are desperate and desire bad customer service, then stay away from this terrible company!

Aug 13, 2022
Very bad and upsetting

I got a call because I was pre approved for a loan so I was like cool let's go for it even though I didn't need it did the application process over the phone sent in all information needed and called to confirm everything was received and good to go was told yes just have to get manager approval and would call me back with a decision and it's been 8 days now so I called to check and was told the lady had not even given my information to the manager to look at very unprofessional and will not do any type of business with this company never

Aug 09, 2022
Awesome

Very quick & convinient

Aug 07, 2022
83% interest rate ?! For a $1,400 loan ?!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND. Interest rate is ridiculous.

Aug 04, 2022
Great

Was sent a prequalified letter with a check in the mail. Thought it was a gimmick all I had to do was sign and cash. Got my funds the same day. I treat rate is high though so I’m paying them off early to avoid interest cost

Jul 29, 2022
Full of Bull

Applied before, didn’t hear from anyone for over 3 weeks after doing a hard inquiry on my credit. Finally got back to me after doing yet another inquiry only to tell me they can’t do anything. Obviously don’t make money doing legit business, seems more like they get paid for ruining your credit.

Jul 19, 2022
Would never do business with this company

I am so beyond disgusted at this company. I applied for a loan in June in Edmond, OK finally got all the details worked out Thursday 7/14, 7/18 called to follow up and Rae (ray? Also maybe Rachel?) admitted she didn’t even submit my app but she’d do it immediately. Okay no big deal, an hour later I get confirmation that I’m approved and I just need to come and sign. I’m currently in Utah on vacation, worked it out so I could sign at a branch here. Confirmed before leaving with the Provo, UT branch AND Rae directly that they needed nothing except my signature. They both confirmed. The Provo branch even called to confirm with Rae I needed nothing but to sign. Okay great, I drive SIX HOURS round trip only to be told oh actually no we can’t approve you sorry. I took a day off of work, drove 6 hours with gas at $5/gallon and am told if I can change my taxes from two years ago that they can get me approved. Absolutely not. If you are going to be driving to do business with regional finance I would NEVER recommend them.

Jul 03, 2022
Terrible

Got pre approved for a load. They called me and asked some questions. That was it. They haven't called or emailed me in almost two weeks with any kind of response. I do not recommend them to any sensible human.

Jun 13, 2022
Bad

Do not use them they say an amount then CHANGE THE AMOUNT TO A LOWER AMOUNT THAN WHAT THEY OFFER YOU !!!! AFTER THEY RUN YOU'RE CREDIT!!!

May 23, 2022
I no this is the worst loan company you can deal p

Really this loan company sucks

May 07, 2022
Happy Client

I love RFC they have been there for me. every time I needed help. Great staff as well!