Regional Finance

Reviews: Regional Finance

Regional Finance

4.0

Mar 12, 2021

I really like this company very easy to work with and awesome customer service

Dec 25, 2018

This company is the worst! I had a loan with Regional Finance and the interest added on was ridiculous! When I questioned the accuracy on a couple of occasions and none of the employees could explain anything regarding the interest rate! The representatives at the branch had a very bad disposition and I could not wait until I paid that loan off! It was NOT worth it! Unless you are desperate and desire bad customer service, then stay away from this terrible company!

Nov 23, 2021
Awesome

Very friendly staff. Easy to work with and very helpful and professional.

Nov 14, 2021
Homeowner.

It was a great experience to find a place to have a peace of mind knowing you can find help when needed ,think you for your help.You are my kind of place to go too.

Nov 10, 2021
Friendly office staff

The staff was friendly and the process was easy and quick.

Nov 09, 2021
Very professional

One of the best customer service I had deal with in a long time. And the personal are very care .

Nov 09, 2021
Fast and good.

Fast and easy. Good customer service

Nov 05, 2021
Loan with regional finance

Interest rates are though the roof. I had an loan with regional finance in myrtlebeach sc. Thought I would never get the loan paid off.

Nov 03, 2021
No Good

Easy process yes bad customer service , I got approved then sent in information that was asked. I was called and told all will be processed and nothing was no one answered my email Or call for 3 weeks . Called back and some one hung up in my face , called back again then impatient attitude was expressed to me and then sent back into the cue . I called back and someone else said it was no information in the system for me so they had to resubmit my application . Then that’s when they asked was I making 11,000 a month to be qualified . That wasn’t the initial amount that I needed to be making at the beginning . .

Nov 02, 2021
T Lindsey

Mrs Elix was phenomenal and made it so quick and easy! Highly recommend!

Nov 02, 2021
Excellent service

Great company made the process very easy, staff was friendly and efficient, will definitely use them again if need be

Oct 26, 2021
Good loan for rebuilding credit!

The loan application process was easy. The interest rate is a bit high but you can always choose to pay it off faster. I applied for this loan to help rebuild my credit. The manager at the Rosenberg location was very nice and she took the time to explain each document very clearly.