Regional Finance

Reviews: Regional Finance

Regional Finance

3.2

Mar 12, 2021

I really like this company very easy to work with and awesome customer service

Mar 31, 2021
Don???t waste time or credit score

I had excellent approval odds for this loan (my score is 640) and they denied me instantly. I don't have any outstanding debt or anything either. And they don't tell you why they denied you. So in my opinion this is not worth the time or effort of affecting your score.

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.

All reviews (27)

Jun 12, 2021
My Experience Regional finance

Even tho I didn’t qualify for a loan at this time I was actually good with that an the agent was very helpful with explaining why I didn’t hopefully things changed so I could get a loan

Great company Great staff

Ive had great experience with regional finace the location om mission tx is the best friendly staff and management!

Great Company

Great customer service, got approved and received check same day. Thanks

Good

Great Customer Service was Approved walked out happy

Jun 02, 2021
Solid

People are courteous and professional. They don't call you every hour trying to get ahold of you.

Jun 02, 2021
Bad

Waste of time.

Denied!!!

credit Karma recommend these options to help build credit, tell you your 95% approval but when you apply you get denied and take another hit on your credit they suppose to be helping you build.

Horrible

They don't even thinking about giving you a chance they just deny you instantly I don't even have any outstanding balances

Great service

Great service communication and knowledge. Easy fast process.

Not good

Unprofessional. They set an appointment for me and when I showed up on time, they were rude. Made me wait outside while it was 100 degrees and didn’t have my appointment on the schedule.

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.