Possible Finance Installment Loan

Reviews: Possible Finance Installment Loan

Possible Finance Installment Loan

4.3

Oct 14, 2020
I can't say won't let me apply??

It sounds good but rates are high for a small amount and only two months to pay off is too quick for those of us having financial problems amid corona virus. I mean 300+ for 2mths for a 500$ loan is crazy if I had that much to throw out Every month I wouldn't need a loan.

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.

All reviews (6)

May 17, 2021
Easy and Helpful!

Super easy to use! Great for extra cash in a pinch, and I've seen my credit score improve! Great customer service!

May 17, 2021
best loan on mobile

Was able to get a loan in 10 minutes as long as I linked my debit card. After a few payments, it boosted my credit 20 points as well!

May 15, 2021
BEST CREDIT FIX

Lexington Law is a huge rip-off scam. They tell you that they will fix your credit, they make very big promises to get you to sign their contract. You pay the monthly payments and getting nothing in return. I used them for over a year and 8 months and my credit scores actually went down. We had a very sick child and had a lot of medical collections and because they inquired about those to try and dispute them it basically quote refreshed the debt this making our scores lower. We were young and dumb back then. I recommend excellentcreditsolution36 @ g m a i l . c o m  . He is a genius, get through with him today and you will be glad you did ,  4 3 2 2 0 0 9 6 9 1 . He saved us from Financial ruins and bankruptcy...He deleted all the hard inquiries, BK on our credit report and then proceeded to improving our credit score to the early 800's

Oct 14, 2020
I can't say won't let me apply??

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.