Plain Green Personal Loans Reviews

Plain Green Personal Loans Reviews

From Borrowers in the last year

Compare Personal Loans

Check out rates on new loans or refinance an existing loan.

SHOP PERSONAL LOANS

These reviews were written by current and former borrowers in the last year.

Apr 14, 2020

I have taken out several loans from Plain Green over the last 2 years. I have always paid them off very early to avoid too much interest. My payments have always been on time. At the start of the Coronavirus pandemic I had a loan out with them. My business slowed considerably at the start of it and I wasn't able to pay it off as early as I usually do however my payments were still on time. Then due to restrictions I was and still am completely unable to work. I didn't want anything to be in bad standing so I made a budget and was able to squeeze the $1600 principle balance out of my budget to pay off the principle leaving $168. I was told corporate was working on some type of interest relief. They should know something in about 2 weeks. The rep said that she would extend my payment due date and for me to call back. Not taking my $1600 payment. I called back in two weeks and was told the same thing again but now the interest was $350. I was told that they would escalate it to some other department and I should hear something back in a few days. I never heard back and the interest went up to $405. At that point I paid the $1,600 that I had. In this crisis they really are not trying to help anyone. They are only delaying payment dates for customers so that interest can accrue and customers will owe more money then they would have otherwise. I found it to be very unsettling. I won't do business with them again. This crisis is affecting everyone so much and Plain Green is trying to profit off of this misfortune. There are better companies for loans such as this.

How would you rate this loan overall?

What should others know about this loan?

**Annual Percentage Rates, terms of loan, and monthly payments presented are estimated and were created based on analysis of information provided by the consumer and available rate information from lenders. While efforts have been made to maintain accurate information, the loan information is presented without warranty and the estimated APR or other terms presented do not bind any lender. Lenders generally have a range of available APRs (for example, a lender’s range might be 2% to 12%) and only borrowers with excellent credit will qualify for the lowest rate available. Your actual APR will depend upon factors evaluated at the time of application, which may include credit score, loan amount, loan term, vehicle information, credit usage and history. All loans are subject to credit review and approval. Additionally, model year, loan-to-value, minimum loan balance mileage, income, debt, etc. restrictions may apply. When evaluating offers, please review the lender’s Terms and Conditions for additional details.