Personify Financial

Personify Financial

4.7

Jan 08 2021
They are outstanding!

This people is outstanding. They work quick, are transparent, put you money ASAP in your account and fulfill their commitment to help, when you need it the most. Of course, pay atention, this is an emergency loan, so interest is going to be high, but if you're in need of money, quick, this is the people you should contact. They are great!

Jan 13 2021
Do not get if you can't pay off immediat

My interest rate is 137%. I knew it was high when I got it, but I lost my job due to covid and had some other financial problems so I couldn't pay off this loan ASAP. I've been making payments since October, it is now January. I have paid almost $2,000 on a 3,000 dollar loan. Guess what? I still owe them 3,000. All of the momney I have given them has gone to interest. I hope the CEO is one happy MF. Their company is also not helpful at all with the Covid situation. The ceo simply said get a job at kroger or a gas station. As if making $10 an hour will help me in any way shape or form pay off this loan. Do your self a favor, and steer clear of this company at all costs. What they're doing should be illegal. It's disgusting.

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.

All reviews (219)

May 12 2021
Great Company to Work with

I was approved within 30 minutes. The application process was easy to use and self explanatory.

Easy and quick

This was easy and quick love it! Helped me out so much

EASY

Simple and easy. Best way to get emergencies taken care of

Simple process

Very easy application, it took less than 10 minutes. We found out we needed a new roof and I didn't want to take money out of my IRA. We were approved and on our way. Decent interest rate simple process. I read all the fine print and knew exactly what we were doing before we started.

Recommend

Easy simple process. Of course it is a high interest loan ... they are willing to take a risk on people with less than perfect credit! After a bankruptcy not many people lend you money and they did. I am paying some other loans with this, working my way back to getting better credit. I will pay it off earlier to avoid some of the interest.

May 07 2021
Easy

The application process was simple and quick. The rates were not as bad as I thought they would be. Would definitely use again.

May 06 2021
Very helpful and easy

Very easy application, hit a bump in logging into my bank and had to be escalated but still a smooth and easy process.

Feb 12 2021

Extremely high, super high interest rate! On a $4,000 loan you end up paying back around $8,000 or more because of how high the interest rates are.

Feb 10 2021
Easy to apply, slower on funding.

Be sure to call after you're approved.

Feb 08 2021

It was a quick and simple process.

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.