OppLoans

OppLoans

4.6

May 28, 2020
Did it???s job

This should only be taken in emergency situations, very high interest. Didn't have any issues with them, and paid off early.

Mar 21, 2017
Bull****!

Do not use this company! They do NOT keep your information safe! I had a loan with them for 3 months and paid it off not a day late with their 160% interest, I call in for a smaller loan, the underwriter says I have changed employers and he has a check stub on file from me with a company I have never worked for, 6 months from before I was even a customer! Called in to speak to a manager to see where this come from and get a copy, after being hung up on twice the manager couldn't find this paystub I was told was on file with them yesterday with my name and my ssn on it...so u had a fraudulent doc yesterday on file and today it's conveniently not there? I will be reporting this to the BBB, I don't like being lied to.

Overall great!

Very quick! Easy!

Excellent service!!

Interest is very high, but monthly payments are minimum which is good for those with struggle income. Money deposited in account with 24 hours. Help me out in time if need. Will pay off next month.

Happy

Very pleased with the app easy to use. I had my money the next day. To get this money was a life saver.

Jan 13, 2022
Amazing to work with and simple

Amazing took two days from start to getting funds in my account my credit is not the greatest I now have night money for down payment for new to me car!

Good

Oops loans is always there when needed. Interest is extreme, but if you need them you them..pay off early if you can. Other than that their great Thank you

Helpful and no stress.

Polite efficient no stress.

Jan 12, 2022
Seems like a good company

Very easy to apply and work with. Seems like a company that is not out to add more stress to what most likely is a stressful situation.

Overall simple

It was a quick process

Jan 12, 2022
grateful for the help received

Easy paperless and faster

Very Happy.

The process is very fast,easy and clear I'm happy with my loan, Thanks OppLoans.