LendingPoint

Reviews: LendingPoint

LendingPoint

4.6

Aug 02, 2020

I have used Lneding Point a couple of times. The first time I had just closed my business and had a limited job history. The rep on the phone did a great job of making it happen when nobody else would. They call about once a year to offer to refinance. I have taken them up on it a couple of times. Each time they ask for less financial info since now they know they can trust me.

Jul 23, 2020
100% all lies.

Shame on credit karma for even putting this trash on their site. Said I was pre approved for $15k then after wasting my time at the very last minute I was able to get the actual loan amount from them ($7500) luckily I was able to get this out of them before they did a hard pull on my credit. Really tired of seeing these fake offers that could actually help or change someone life for the better, then getting low ball offers that just put people down. My credit is not bad. Its in the 650 range but I also don't have any bad credit (still building credit after living the "pay for it with cash you don't need credit for anything" till you go to buy a house or a new car)

Nov 29, 2021
Great place

Amazing

Nov 28, 2021
Quick & Easy Process

My Loan Specialists Josh Shaw was amazing... He was very helpful, patient, friendly & knowledgeable... Great customer service

Nov 26, 2021
Excellent totally recommend

Sonny was amazing and made the process extremely simple , fast and pleasant! He reassured me and did what he said he was going to do. Very professional! Thank you so much

Nov 25, 2021
Awesome awesome

Easy too work with

Simple

My senior loan specialist Sandra M. Was very helpful. Walked me through the process which was simple.

Easy process

Donna was great to work with and seemed to really care about helping.

Easy and fast loan

A very easy process. Aliyah walked me through the whole process and kept in contact to make sure everything was done.

Nov 23, 2021
Great experience

Easy process, and the representative with whom I spoke, Joseph, was incredibly helpful and friendly

Nov 23, 2021
Excelente job

Great answer we have question and 5 minute we re Get the answer

Nov 22, 2021
Easy and Enjoyable

Very easy application process, great and personal support with a real person, and very detailed employees.