Universal Credit

Reviews: Universal Credit

Universal Credit

4.7

Jan 26, 2021
A loan I so needed and appreciate.

Was sorta a lengthy process for me; requested tax documents, photo ID, passport, bank verification, credit scores, job check etc, all to take three weeks and a day to get approved. Not sure if Covid was to blame for the slow process but overall happy with loan; happy I got to consolidate all my credit card payments into one monthly cost. Talk about saving Grace. Also, beware of the fees on top of the interest you're paying on the loan itself, other than that I'm a happy customer.

Dec 17, 2020
Waste of time

Applied and submitted all documents. A week later still shows in review. Emailed customer support with nothing but a generic auto-reply. Waste of time.

Nov 25, 2021
Excellent service

Great customer service, quick and prices are great.

Nov 25, 2021
A great experience and very helpful.

I had was shocked at the uncomplicated process for the loan. Credit Karma said I had outstanding approval odds but I still expected complications. Did not have any except some delay due to human error. Corrected,completed, funds deposited.

Happy Customer

Quick process for me. Received funds in 2 days to replace my water heater.

Awesome

Very easy and quick.

Simple

Very simple. Got approved the next day.

Great

Fast easy go my money fast thanks awesome job

Nov 24, 2021
Fast, easy and trustworthy.

Great customer service answered all my questions fast delivery.

Nov 24, 2021
Super easy and Very fast!

Was super simple! I applied and within the next day I had the money I needed in my account. They just used old documents I uploaded about a year ago.

Nov 24, 2021
It was very easy from start dating

They'll do everything they can to help you

Quick Decision

Easy, fast and efficient process. The approval of the application was in 24 hours and they deposited the money in less than 2 days. The interest rate is much lower than that of a bank or a credit union. Excellent Service.