SoFi Personal Loans Reviews

SoFi Personal Loans Reviews

From Borrowers in the last year

Compare Personal Loans

Check out rates on new loans or refinance an existing loan.

SHOP PERSONAL LOANS

These reviews were written by current and former borrowers in the last year.

Aug 27, 2020
Great Service and decent rates
CKMeber19 Borrower

SoFi is really is easy to work with and they offer a lot of services that are helpful. Since becoming a borrower I have refinanced to adjust for living in a more expensive part of the country and I have started using their savings and investing accounts. There loan rates are not the abosulte lowest but no underwriting / origination fees are really helpful along with no prepayment penalties.

Aug 15, 2020
UberYoda Borrower

I wanted to get a loan to refinance credit card debt at a better interest rate.  I decided to apply for the loan before my credit moved into the excellent category (as I wanted to try for a better rate) but decided to go ahead as part of my debt paydown plan.  The application process was very easy and not tedious.  It did take longer to get approved than stated, but that was partially due to needing to use a more recent pay stub, and verify my income.

Customer service was very knowledgeable, and helped me make a slight adjustment to the loan to get the terms I wanted.  Interest rate is not fantastic, but it beat some of the other competitors who charge fees, and it is much better than the 27% or more I was paying on a discover card. Once the loan approved, the funds were deposited the next day, and I immediately began paying off the credit cards; which has already greatly improved my credit score, and put me in a better position to refinance my home mortgage soon!

I spent months looking at loan options and offers from other lenders, and I would definitely recommend SoFi to others.

How would you rate this loan overall?

What should others know about this loan?

**Annual Percentage Rates, terms of loan, and monthly payments presented are estimated and were created based on analysis of information provided by the consumer and available rate information from lenders. While efforts have been made to maintain accurate information, the loan information is presented without warranty and the estimated APR or other terms presented do not bind any lender. Lenders generally have a range of available APRs (for example, a lender’s range might be 2% to 12%) and only borrowers with excellent credit will qualify for the lowest rate available. Your actual APR will depend upon factors evaluated at the time of application, which may include credit score, loan amount, loan term, vehicle information, credit usage and history. All loans are subject to credit review and approval. Additionally, model year, loan-to-value, minimum loan balance mileage, income, debt, etc. restrictions may apply. When evaluating offers, please review the lender’s Terms and Conditions for additional details.