PNC Personal Loans

Reviews: PNC Personal Loans

PNC Personal Loans

3.2

Dec 08, 2020
The loan process was fast and easy.

There is no up front fee taken out. I got the entire amount I applied for within 2 business days.

Feb 15, 2021
Absolute run around

Will make you submit tons of documentation then come back with an answer they can't explain "unable to verify identity" and can't give one reason why they can't verify?? Complete waste of time. So unprofessional.

Jan 14, 2022
Great and effective

Very Friendly and professional, patient and informed.

Jan 07, 2022
WASTE OF TIME! IGNORE PRE-APPROVAL MEANS NOTHING

Complete and total waste of time. With two jobs totally nearly $175,000 a year in income.. insanely low debt to income I was denied. "Debt to income ratio" was the given reason. Was ridiculous. I let them know that I was leaving a negative review. Wasted an hour of my time on the phone with an intake guy who kept putting me on hold every question he asked me which.. he invariably got my information wrong. Don't waste your time on this lender.

Jan 05, 2022
Process fast and easy, great customer service

I was happy that I was actually approved and received the loan after my pre-approval. I was called by a friendly rep who verified my information and had my upload my recent pay stub and bank statement, which is understandable. The verification went quickly, since all the info I provided was true. I was happy to receive the entire loan amount without any application or other up-front fees.

Dec 03, 2021
PNC loans are very good

Easy , fast, and very accommodating

Nov 25, 2021
Awesome fast and professional

Fast approval if you have good credit. Don't waste ur time and theirs if you have bad credit . Very professional bank will do business again

Nov 08, 2021
Easy and fast.

You need the money and this lender makes it easy for you to get approved and improve your credit!

Nov 04, 2021
Great

Easy n fast process. I love working with PNC

Oct 28, 2021
Approved

This process was really easy, I didn’t even have to talk to anyone. I uploaded my check stubs, bank statements and they verified me by a website that scanned my is and my face. 4 days later I was approved with a lower interest rate than all the other loans like payoff and lending tree.

Oct 22, 2021
An dysfunctional organization ruled by software

I read the other reviews about people with good credit scores and an excellent chance at being approved, jumping through all of PNC’s hoops just to be turned down at the end. I have a credit score of over 825 and had an outstanding chance of getting approval, so I ignored the reviews and proceeded with the application anyway, giving PNC the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately those reviews were accurate. After submitting all the requested information and two follow up phone calls with them to supply more information, my application was automatically cancelled by their system because I made a correction to the zip code in my mailing address. I had to reapply from scratch. Upon reapplying, the system wouldn’t give me the same rate and could only borrow an amount well short of what I needed. I called to find out what was going on and the customer service rep told me that once an application was cancelled, even in error, you are not guaranteed to get the same terms as originally offered and neither she nor her managers could do anything to override the computer’s decision.

Oct 21, 2021
Excellent

They took time up with me to walk me through some steps that I need done as well as very patience in doin so