Personal Loan Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Mr. Amazing Loans

From Borrowers in the last year

Compare Personal Loans

Check out rates on new loans or refinance an existing loan.

SHOP PERSONAL LOANS

These reviews were written by current and former borrowers in the last year.

Nov 08, 2016
Easy, quick, painless process!
Anonymous Borrower

I applied online, submitted all of the required documentation and within a few days the funds were in my bank account. Do not hesitate using Mr. Amazing Loans if you are in need of some cash. Follow all instructions they provide. Communication was top notch and FAST! After being qualified for the loan, I received my loan documents via a secure website which used electronic signature. After signing the documents on an early Tuesday afternoon and verifying my residence and identity, I had the funds in my bank account several hours later the same day. Be prompt with sending your documents and don't procrastinate. Excellent loan service and I highly recommend them.

Aug 28, 2016
So Far So good, for me
Anonymous Borrower

I had no problems with the process, they communicated with me via email, when I called I was able to get my requests taken care of, i did read previous reviews since this company was out of my state, but I only saw 1 negative review. I also, read some reviews about the company in The wallstreet Journal, and for me so far so good.  I am please with the service.

How would you rate this loan overall?

What should others know about this loan?

**Annual Percentage Rates, terms of loan, and monthly payments presented are estimated and were created based on analysis of information provided by the consumer and available rate information from lenders. While efforts have been made to maintain accurate information, the loan information is presented without warranty and the estimated APR or other terms presented do not bind any lender. Lenders generally have a range of available APRs (for example, a lender’s range might be 2% to 12%) and only borrowers with excellent credit will qualify for the lowest rate available. Your actual APR will depend upon factors evaluated at the time of application, which may include credit score, loan amount, loan term, vehicle information, credit usage and history. All loans are subject to credit review and approval. Additionally, model year, loan-to-value, minimum loan balance mileage, income, debt, etc. restrictions may apply. When evaluating offers, please review the lender’s Terms and Conditions for additional details.