Best Egg

Best Egg

4.7

Dec 14, 2017
100% Not A Gimmick. 100% SATISFIED

I'm not going to lie. I've received multiple BestEgg offers in the mail and was always skeptical. One being such a strange name for a company. It just seemed like I would get multitudes of pre-approved loan and credit card offers, so I wouldn't even open them and just toss them. This time, I was in a really tight situation and desperate, so I figured why not? I took the mailing offer, entered my email address and special code on the website link provided on the mailing, and went through the process. I applied for the loan around 8:45am on a Tuesday and that took around 30 minutes to complete. It all seemed a bit too easy and simple, which is what had me worried at first. Because of this, I made sure to browse online and look through reviews before proceeding any further. I literally typed in "BestEgg loan scam" to see what I could find and determine if it was legitimate. To my surprise, I found quite the opposite. I had actually discovered a number of positive reviews from various sites. With that, I went on and continued through the application process. Note that the application process is actually super quick and could literally be done in 5 minutes, I just increased my time on this to read everything closely and do research. They ask a series of information about you, including the amount you'd like to borrow (up to the amount the offer stated, which for me was $50,000) and personal information to verify your income and address. Once I finished the process, I was given a notice that I was approved for not only the amount I chose, but a higher amount as well. I was glad I had this option, as many should know there is an origination fee that taken out from the amount you'll receive. So, if you want to pay for something that is exactly the amount you need, go for the higher rate (if you can afford the payments) so that you can cover the entire amount. A thing to note is that the company only offers loans for 3 years or 5 years. What I really liked about the choices they gave me, is the visible and clear APR, interest rate, origination fee, the total loan amount you would receive, and how much you would pay in the end including all interest. I can tell you I always read fine print, and there's absolutely no way you could be confused or misunderstand the loan agreement. Let me also add that all while this was seeming too good to be true, they then ask you to provide your bank information, and even make you go as far as putting in your online banking login and password. I stopped for a minute and almost second-guessed continuing the process. Again, thinking how much of a financial pickle I was in, I continued. I received an email saying the specific loan I selected (the loan at a higher amount) was approved two hours later around 11am. The email stated I would receive the funds within 1-3 business days. Two days later on Thursday morning I looked at my bank account, and low and behold, the funds were there! I was in shock and in disbelief. This company had shaken my doubts and gone beyond my expectations, which led me to this review. I can now payoff my high-interest credit card, and pay a lower amount per month than I originally was, and at a lower rate. In closing, if you are in need of a loan and want to improve your financial status, apply with BestEgg. The worst that can happen is you get disapproved, which doesn't appear to happen that often according to reviews. Do your research and compare offers with other sites, and if you find BestEgg competitive, go for it. All I can say is thank you BestEgg for the positive experience. I hope to work with you again in the future, and couldn't be more grateful for this opportunity. True words from a highly satisfied customer. -M

Mar 17, 2018
Absolutely Incompetent Representative!

I have had an existing loan for nearly 2 years set up on auto pay with 0 late payments. I was approved for a 2nd loan as I am nearing payout. Dealing with the rep Delores has been nothing short of a nightmare. She would repeatedly ask for documents that were uploaded already as she did not review the account prior to making statements on multiple occasions. This particular rep would speak over you while you were speaking as well. I will be paying off my existing loan and NEVER do business with them again. The customer service experience is awful! I think I'll just stick with my local credit union and stay away from their incompetent and rude employees.

2098
Excellent

Easy and fast

Awesome

Very professional and trustworthy.

No Complaints

Application process was very easy and in my case went quickly. Keep in mind that if you setup auto payment you have to call to cancel it. Also, read the fine print! Origination fees can be taken from the original loan terms OR added on top. Example, if added on top, a 5K loan would be 5K+ some origination fee amount and you get the amount 5K deposited. If not added on top then you get maybe only 4.6k in actual money deposited. I was aware of this when applying and read very carefully which options to select. Also, they have a nice way to view your FICO score if you agree to it.

Fast and Friendly

Fast and friendly service.

May 21, 2022
Very great

The app was easy to use

Very satisfied!!

The loan process was very easy. I filled out the application on a Saturday, uploaded the requested documents and I was approved by Monday, money was in my account Tuesday.

May 19, 2022
Out of three other companies best steak was defini

I am very pleased with this company. I I had inquired with two other companies and Bestegg was overall faster than all of them, and easy to work with

Excellent