Best Egg

Best Egg

4.7

Jul 16 2020
Low interest loan

I got a three year loan with Best Egg. It was easy and the customer service was excellent. They don't rob you with a high interest rate. Most companies jack you on that interest rate. I was able to pay the loan off early. I would certainly apply with Best Egg, if I needed another loan.

Jul 27 2020
Load good, customer service bad

I was approved and received the load but customer service is lacking

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.

All reviews (1769)

May 12 2021
Customer Service Was Excellent!!

Process was quick and painless. Have to see how long it takes for the money nto be deposit, but it was a very pleasant experience. Had to call customer service and was promptly helped.

awesome

they saved my life

Excellent

I have know about best egg for years. Sorry it took so long to work with them. Excellent loan process.

Great experience

Very fast & accurate

May 11 2021
Very nice and great customer service.

Very nice folks. Realized after I had entered in all of my info that my computer had put in a previous address for me. One phone call corrected the issue and they were extremely nice

Easy lone

It was so easy and get it in time and they make it very it was a great help

Excellent Experience!!!

Wow, my experience was excellent!!! Processed my loan over the phone, and we were done in 5 minutes!!!!

May 10 2021
Super fast and efficient

Super fast application, verification and funding

May 10 2021
Great but long process

Took a little while to get all the stuff done but service was very helpful got approved fast an easy no one would give me a chance for a loan but bestegg give me a chance so thanks to best egg I can move forward with my life

May 09 2021
Excellent

This was the fastest and excellent service I have ever experience, hassle free and fast approval, I would recommend this service to anyone,

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.