Best Egg

Best Egg

4.7

Apr 14, 2021
Humbled

At a credit score 620-640 and struggling to improve beyond that. Best Egg gave me a chance to recover and rely on paying off one bill. With 10k loan more then needed to pay my bill's and have as an emergency. I was able to feel alive and happy again. The application process was simple, direct, informative and quick. Took 24 hour's ro let me know if I was approved or not and whatever details I needed to know. Received an email saying I was approved and welcome package. The next day the money was in my account the third day and all my debts paid. Truly grateful for Best Egg giving me the opportunity to recover from debt and restart my life knowing how to handle my life better with all the turbulence I've gone through just needing a miracle. Thank you so so much Best Egg! The only con is the interest rate is high but remember they taking a chance to give people with bad credit and credit history a chance. So can't expect a sweet deal from any company to take a big risk. Best to make it work to get back up and learn from your mistakes to not let it happen again. I would truly recommend this company if you need a loan!

Nov 10, 2020
Terrible communication

Do not use this company. They are terrible. I had a loan and paid it off - so happy to not have to deal with them. Calling their number leads you to a very long phone tree and usually no one to speak with. I had questions about my autodraft of my checking account and it was impossible to reach them. Of course when they wanted to reach me, they were merciless in spamming me every which way and since I had the loan. Word of caution: for some reason this lender requires the last payment in a personal/written check which is a huge hassle and be prepared for that and other billing oddities.

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.

All reviews (1888)

Aug 05, 2021
Wasted an hour of my time.

I wasted an hour of my time jumping through a plethora of frivolous hoops only to have half my income counted against me because it wasn’t “W2 income”. They didn’t even bother trying to work with me to try and get me the loan.

lead

I like Best Egg becaue it's was easy and simple to do the application and if I need help they was available.

Loan applicant

Best egg was extremely helpful in obtaining a personal. Most of all it was convenient applying for a personal loan on line. The money was deposited into my account as agreed. I am extremely satisfied with the customer service and Flexibility no hassel loan application process

Aug 04, 2021
Great

Thank you for taking a chance on me you are five star it was painless and very transparent.

Aug 03, 2021
The agent is very courteous and accomodating

Fastest result

Awesome

very easy to understand and funded in 1 to 2 days, i would recommend them to my Friends and family

Amazing

Amazing and quick approval process!

Aug 02, 2021

This has been by far the most easiest, short and best loan I've ever gotten. Thank you very much 'Best Egg'!

Aug 02, 2021
Excellent company to do business with.

this was an absolute pleasant experience, it took less than 5 minutes of my time. funding within 36 hours. there were no unexpected request for documentation I had everything i needed in my wallet.

Aug 01, 2021
Clear and Efficient

Thank you so much Best Egg team for your support. You provided clear and efficient help. Appreciate you!

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.