Best Egg

Best Egg

4.7

Apr 14, 2021
Humbled

At a credit score 620-640 and struggling to improve beyond that. Best Egg gave me a chance to recover and rely on paying off one bill. With 10k loan more then needed to pay my bill's and have as an emergency. I was able to feel alive and happy again. The application process was simple, direct, informative and quick. Took 24 hour's ro let me know if I was approved or not and whatever details I needed to know. Received an email saying I was approved and welcome package. The next day the money was in my account the third day and all my debts paid. Truly grateful for Best Egg giving me the opportunity to recover from debt and restart my life knowing how to handle my life better with all the turbulence I've gone through just needing a miracle. Thank you so so much Best Egg! The only con is the interest rate is high but remember they taking a chance to give people with bad credit and credit history a chance. So can't expect a sweet deal from any company to take a big risk. Best to make it work to get back up and learn from your mistakes to not let it happen again. I would truly recommend this company if you need a loan!

Nov 10, 2020
Terrible communication

Do not use this company. They are terrible. I had a loan and paid it off - so happy to not have to deal with them. Calling their number leads you to a very long phone tree and usually no one to speak with. I had questions about my autodraft of my checking account and it was impossible to reach them. Of course when they wanted to reach me, they were merciless in spamming me every which way and since I had the loan. Word of caution: for some reason this lender requires the last payment in a personal/written check which is a huge hassle and be prepared for that and other billing oddities.

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.

All reviews (1876)

Jul 28, 2021
Good

Good

Jul 26, 2021
Inexperienced lender

Very shady business practices. Constantly asking for more documentation and information.

Jul 26, 2021
Great experience

Best egg was very helpful in my time of need. I had other loan but they approved me also. Appreciate the courtesy the extended too me

Jul 25, 2021
Needed quick loan

First I checked with a credit union to see if on the up and up. It is and I was satisfied that they were easy to apply and gave me what I needed to move to a new residence and reduce my credit debt

Jul 24, 2021
Excellent and professional

They are great fast, friendly and no hassles. Thank you!

Jul 23, 2021
Pre approved is lies

Pre approved is bogus, did the steps and rejected.

Jul 22, 2021
Definitely recommend

Fast and easy process.

Jul 22, 2021
Fanominal

Outstanding performance ladies and gentlemen, as a older knuckle dragger and technical challenged Individual this service is on point.

Jul 20, 2021
Waste of time

90% odd is garbage. Waste of time

Jul 19, 2021
Easy, straight forward. No hidden gimmicks.

This is the BEST loan company!!! I would recommend this company to everyone!!!

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.