Best Egg

Best Egg

4.7

Jul 16 2020
Low interest loan

I got a three year loan with Best Egg. It was easy and the customer service was excellent. They don't rob you with a high interest rate. Most companies jack you on that interest rate. I was able to pay the loan off early. I would certainly apply with Best Egg, if I needed another loan.

Jul 27 2020
Load good, customer service bad

I was approved and received the load but customer service is lacking

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.

All reviews (1760)

May 09 2021
Excellent

This was the fastest and excellent service I have ever experience, hassle free and fast approval, I would recommend this service to anyone,

Easy to Navigate

This is my second loan with Best Egg. The process for getting this loan was easy to navigate and liked that I didn’t have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get it.

Nice easy process

Very smooth

Wonderful

Fast and cool

Loan acceptance

I was so very impressed with how rapid this was. Yes, I will have to wait 1-3 business days for the actual funds to be deposited but now I can sleep well over the weekend knowing that the funds will be there!

Fast simple and easy

Fast simple and easy. Thank you again.

Set it & forget it

This has been the only service I've ever used for a personal loan. I did so to consolidate my credit card debt and have one payment. One of my first adulting experiences. I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect but I had a good experience. Easy to apply. Quick turnaround for the loan. I set up autopay and three years later I paid it off. If you're just going to set it and forget it, this works great. The only time I ever needed to engage with customer service was at the end to cancel autopay and adjust my payment to the payoff amount and I had no issue whatsoever.

Very satisfied

Very professional and great customer service very detailed about ur loan

May 05 2021
BEST PERSONAL LOAN EVER

I couldn’t believe my business could move on in this COVID-19 period until BestEgg came to my Aid by assisting me with quick , easy and fast tracking loan. Thank you BestEgg. Rate and Payment very friendly

May 05 2021
Fast and efficient

The process is very easy to complete, with little to no wait time. I'm thankful for the opportunity to pay down debt and improve my credit score.

personal loans document icon

Explore our personal loans

See offers from 20+ lender partners to find one that matches your goals.