Best Egg

Best Egg

4.7

Dec 14, 2017
100% Not A Gimmick. 100% SATISFIED

I'm not going to lie. I've received multiple BestEgg offers in the mail and was always skeptical. One being such a strange name for a company. It just seemed like I would get multitudes of pre-approved loan and credit card offers, so I wouldn't even open them and just toss them. This time, I was in a really tight situation and desperate, so I figured why not? I took the mailing offer, entered my email address and special code on the website link provided on the mailing, and went through the process. I applied for the loan around 8:45am on a Tuesday and that took around 30 minutes to complete. It all seemed a bit too easy and simple, which is what had me worried at first. Because of this, I made sure to browse online and look through reviews before proceeding any further. I literally typed in "BestEgg loan scam" to see what I could find and determine if it was legitimate. To my surprise, I found quite the opposite. I had actually discovered a number of positive reviews from various sites. With that, I went on and continued through the application process. Note that the application process is actually super quick and could literally be done in 5 minutes, I just increased my time on this to read everything closely and do research. They ask a series of information about you, including the amount you'd like to borrow (up to the amount the offer stated, which for me was $50,000) and personal information to verify your income and address. Once I finished the process, I was given a notice that I was approved for not only the amount I chose, but a higher amount as well. I was glad I had this option, as many should know there is an origination fee that taken out from the amount you'll receive. So, if you want to pay for something that is exactly the amount you need, go for the higher rate (if you can afford the payments) so that you can cover the entire amount. A thing to note is that the company only offers loans for 3 years or 5 years. What I really liked about the choices they gave me, is the visible and clear APR, interest rate, origination fee, the total loan amount you would receive, and how much you would pay in the end including all interest. I can tell you I always read fine print, and there's absolutely no way you could be confused or misunderstand the loan agreement. Let me also add that all while this was seeming too good to be true, they then ask you to provide your bank information, and even make you go as far as putting in your online banking login and password. I stopped for a minute and almost second-guessed continuing the process. Again, thinking how much of a financial pickle I was in, I continued. I received an email saying the specific loan I selected (the loan at a higher amount) was approved two hours later around 11am. The email stated I would receive the funds within 1-3 business days. Two days later on Thursday morning I looked at my bank account, and low and behold, the funds were there! I was in shock and in disbelief. This company had shaken my doubts and gone beyond my expectations, which led me to this review. I can now payoff my high-interest credit card, and pay a lower amount per month than I originally was, and at a lower rate. In closing, if you are in need of a loan and want to improve your financial status, apply with BestEgg. The worst that can happen is you get disapproved, which doesn't appear to happen that often according to reviews. Do your research and compare offers with other sites, and if you find BestEgg competitive, go for it. All I can say is thank you BestEgg for the positive experience. I hope to work with you again in the future, and couldn't be more grateful for this opportunity. True words from a highly satisfied customer. -M

Jun 14, 2016
36 month $3,000 loan. 11.15%APR

BEWARE!!! My loan offered under the name 'Best Egg' did not disclose processing fee when application was submitted. My $3,000 loan required/deducted approx $120 loan servicing fee BEFORE the remaining amount was paid to me. Additionally the 11.15% APR listed in my online application charged me $.87 per DAY! The first 2 months deducted approx $27.00 in interest fees each month. Perhaps the Consumer Protection Bureau or California Atty General can calculate how that is possible. It appears more like a Pay Day loan offering with daily rather than annual interest of 11.15%. RUN AWAY as fast as you can from this group!!

Dec 02, 2021
Very pleased

I had just gotten a smaller personal loan at a much higher interest rate. Credit Karma sent me a notification on this loan with a third of the interest rate and double the loan amount for only 100$ more a month for the same amount of time. I applied and it was easy , and very quick. Very pleased.

Dec 02, 2021
Great experience

Easy application process and fast processing!

Dec 01, 2021
Fast & easy

I needed to consolidate and this was such an easy process. Thank you!

Nov 30, 2021
Very pleased

So far very pleased Easy application process. I highly recommend it!!!

Nov 30, 2021
Swift

Excellent, very smooth process

Nov 27, 2021
It was fast and easy approval

Process was fast and easy will use them again

Nov 27, 2021
Best egg is the very best

Best Egg is the Best

Nov 25, 2021
Amazing

I've only applied for one other personal loan in my life. When I had unexpected expenses come up, Best Egg was the first offer that came up. BLOWN AWAY by how fast and easy the process was. Will definitely use Best Egg in the future!❤

Nov 25, 2021
Easy and fast

Super easy process with quick response and deposit.

Nov 23, 2021
Easiest Loan/Excellent Service

This was by far the best loan experience I have had. We tried to get a home equity line thru our bank and were denied even though we had over $100,000 equity in our home, and that took over a month and a half of pain. I applied to Best Egg and sent what they requested and had my money in less than a week. I believe I applied on Thursday and received my money Tuesday. The origination fee is high, but worth it for no hassle.