Veterans First

Years in the industry

$21B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.7

We don’t have rates available from Veterans First Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Oct 10, 2021
Veterans First is absolutely outstanding!

They are outstanding to work with. You only have to deal with one person from beginning to end. They are very helpful in every situation.

Sep 27, 2021
Veterans First is first with me

Zack Jolley was the best agent. Great mortgage and all Veterans should use them first.

Sep 13, 2021
Veterans First Mortgage

Veterans First had great communication, easy to navigate portal, and all around good customer service

Sep 12, 2021
Excellent company

Veterans First was excellent. My loan officer was very professional and he even got us money back at closing.

Sep 08, 2021
Best mortgage company for vets

Amazing customer support, would highly recommend.

Sep 05, 2021
Veterans First Mortgage works for the Vet!!

I found this lender to be excellent. They worked hard to get our loan approved and were fair and kept in communication with us throughout the process. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sep 04, 2021
Good deal

Very supportive and beneficial in getting a good rate.

Aug 30, 2021
The best service ever

Helped me with what needed to be done to get my loan

Aug 28, 2021
Recommend!

They did my initial and contacted me a few years later with a rate I could not refuse on refinance. Highly recommend them! If you do your homework and are ready, they make the process simple!

Jul 30, 2021
Veterans First Mortgage all the way.

The greatest Leander I have ever dealt with. Very professional and friendly. They would call and emailed me with updates and answered all my questions. I have used their services twice now.

We don’t have rates available from Veterans First Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.