TD Bank Mortgage

NMLS ID# 399800

2.9

May 15, 2021
TD mortgage

Process took longer than I had hoped. Communication was prompt for the most part. Many approvers were involved

Jun 14, 2021
Worst lender ever

Absolutely awful. TD Bank made a mistake on our seller's closing and is now trashing my credit by misreporting. Additionally, they sent all of my personal finance information to the address of a house I sold. Would never use again or recommend.

We don’t have rates available from TD Bank Mortgage. See rates on the lender’s site

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Refinance • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Loan balance: $230,000 • Est. home value: $287,500

We didn’t find rates for you right now. See what would happen if something changes.

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Purchase • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Explore buying power simulator

All reviews (34)

Jun 14, 2021
Worst lender ever

May 18, 2021
Unable to track rates (for final rate lock)

Customer service was ok, however you could not keep track of the rates for yourself. I was told "calculating the rate for myself is very difficult" so I would always have to call the rep. Sometimes I would not be able to get him.

May 15, 2021
TD mortgage

Feb 21, 2021
.......

it lasted for three months. Lander didn't answer calls or answer questions.

Feb 08, 2021
Nightmare with TD Bank

Horrible experience, my original mortgage was with TD so I figured refinancing with TD would be easy. It took over four months to refinance. Most of the people I dealt with at TD were totally incompetent. I wouldn’t recommend TD. As a matter of fact, I have a checking account and several savings accounts with TD that I will be closing soon. I wish I could give them no stars.

Feb 03, 2021
TD Loan Team is Great- But a Caution on Underwriters

The loan department representatives were wonderful. They worked very hard as a team to make sure all the information I needed to get my mortgage application through to the underwriters was collected either from me, my accountant, my bank or elsewhere and sent to the underwriters. My only issue with TD is that their underwriters added new requirements when they reviewed my file. They sent it back we provided the asked for items. It was resubmitted and sent back again for additional items they could have easily asked for the first time! This happened 3 times!!! It was very annoying and delayed the process by 2 months. Overall I would recommend them but I would insist that the underwriters be sure that have asked for everything they need. I was told the issue with the underwriters was caused by a flood of mortgage applications due to low interest rates and underwriters being overwhelmed by work.

Feb 02, 2021
TD Bank mortgage was fast, easy and I got a good rate

process was quick and easy and there were no crazy fees

Jan 29, 2021
Not that great

Completed during COVID lockdown and working electronic was excruciating. Uncommunicative and long waiting for replies. Very tedious process. No effort on TD Bank side to help

Jan 28, 2021
Easy application process Hard on communicating

Easy process but lack of communication. They ask for documentations, you upload it and thats it. Problem is they dont let you know if they are behind or on time (lender ended being late to provide the clear to close and the CD so we had to move the closing date).

Jan 28, 2021
Title excellent experience I had

Good attencion, excellent bank for mortgage and rate %

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Explore buying power simulator

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.