Rocket Mortgage®

NMLS ID# 3030

Years in the industry

$500B+

Total funded loans

Information is provided by the mortgage lender.

4.2

Oct 19, 2020
Everything went well. Closed in 3 weeks

Deanna was great to work with, and the notary, Frances, was very pleasant.

Apr 13, 2021
Worst customer experience ever

You will be better off with someone else. Ridiculous disregard for customers. Couldn’t care less whether close happened in time. Had to speak with multiple people in multiple departments throughout the process and all seemed unprepared. Because of their negligence our closing date had to be postponed resulting in many extra nights at a hotel as well as other expenses.

We don’t have rates available from Rocket Mortgage®.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

Jul 01, 2022
great experience (5 star)

Best team ever. Fast and courteous service with minimum requirement. Don't go to any other mortgage lender.

Jul 01, 2022
Rocket Rocks

Good experience so far. No complaints. Signing at home was convenient. App is good too

Jun 28, 2022
Louis

The process was easy and seamless, the lender was very informative about beneficial ways to pay and pay down the mortgage and the products offered are great also.

Jun 27, 2022
I made the mistake of using Rocket Mortgage

Had an absolutely horrible experience with Adam Mays. #1, he didn't listen to my needs. He had me re-finance my home loan and charged me 1.875 basis points which amounted to over $2,000 in unnecessary fees even when I told him I would be paying off the loan early. He also charged me an absurd $1250 origination fee when he promised me he had it waived or credited. I am so disappointed in the entire experience... It also took 2 months to close on top of everything else. At the end, I was just so sick and tired of my experience.... DO NOT EVER USE THESE PEOPLE!!!

Jun 27, 2022
Great experience

Very helpful and handled things quickly and efficiently

Jun 26, 2022
Great

Great company to work with and Handel my loan very quick and smart employees

Jun 26, 2022
Quicken Loans is the best.

Very fast and easy. Excellent folks. Friendly and very knowledgeable.

Amazing

They were amazing they got us into a great home quick fast and easy

Pure incompetence

A couple years ago when I could afford and had the chance to buy a house I contacted this company multiple times it took them over a month for someone to reach back out to me with an offer of a mortgage and now I surely can't afford anything in the market thanks rocket mortgage.

Highly recommend

Amazing people. Great to work with. Got my loan approved when I didn’t think it possible. They have been incredible to work with and I see a study decline in my amount due each month. Haven’t seen that in 30 years of my mortgage

We don’t have rates available from Rocket Mortgage®.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.