Rocket Mortgage®

NMLS ID# 3030

Years in the industry

$500B+

Total funded loans

Information is provided by the mortgage lender.

4.2

Oct 19, 2020
Everything went well. Closed in 3 weeks

Deanna was great to work with, and the notary, Frances, was very pleasant.

Apr 13, 2021
Worst customer experience ever

You will be better off with someone else. Ridiculous disregard for customers. Couldn’t care less whether close happened in time. Had to speak with multiple people in multiple departments throughout the process and all seemed unprepared. Because of their negligence our closing date had to be postponed resulting in many extra nights at a hotel as well as other expenses.

We don’t have rates available from Rocket Mortgage®.

Average rates from other lenders

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

Nov 28, 2021
Great experience

Easy to work with, efficient, closed on time with no issues

Nov 28, 2021
Rocket Mortgage soars!

Very easy to use and work with. Have had three loans with them and I have had competitive rates.

Recommended

Trustworthiness was proven repeatedly. a great experience.

Rocket Mortgage saved me money

They walked me through every step and took the time to explain a couple of things that confused me.

Pretty good

Very polite people to work with no complaints on people at all

Easy Refy

Because of previous history we were able to close in just a couple weeks without having to wait for appraisal. They had all my information and just pushed the refy through very easily.

RM OK

Personable, professional, and helpful. I recommend them highly

Timely

I’ve worked with them before. Good service. Prompt response & answers …

Very accommodating

Their web support for uploading documents were secure and simple to follow. They tracked the progress through phone calls, texts and email with regular updates. The process was quick and easy. Closing was done on my schedule and location. I was traveling for business and they were able to complete everything even if I wasn’t in my home state.

Nov 27, 2021
Best mortgage experience I could hope for!!

Awesome folks to deal with, quick and easy. Very friendly and I would choose them first for another mortgage if I find myself in the market.

We don’t have rates available from Rocket Mortgage®.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.