Rocket Mortgage

NMLS ID# 3030

Years in the industry

$500B+

Total funded loans

Information is provided by the mortgage lender.

4.2

Aug 20, 2022
Best mortgage experience I have ever had.

Very professional, helpful, and easy to work with. Spends time with you making sure you understand all the documents.

Apr 13, 2021
Worst customer experience ever

You will be better off with someone else. Ridiculous disregard for customers. Couldn’t care less whether close happened in time. Had to speak with multiple people in multiple departments throughout the process and all seemed unprepared. Because of their negligence our closing date had to be postponed resulting in many extra nights at a hotel as well as other expenses.

We don’t have rates available from Rocket Mortgage®.

Average rates from other lenders

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

Dec 01, 2022
Rude, shortsighted sales rep

After applying for a getting a car loan Rocket Mortgage started blowing up my phone. When I finally answered and told the person I wasn't interested in buying or refinancing they hung up on me...way to never get my business, when I do need those services.

Nov 30, 2022
Very easy process

Very easy process, My loan Agent Katlyn. Is an angel

Nov 23, 2022
Great!!!

They were very professional and explained every step very well. Made it easy to understand.

Nov 23, 2022
Stay away for the sake of your sanity!

Stay clear for your own sanity! I wasted 60 days of my life with this company. I jumped through every hole imaginable. I submitted documents over and over. I have never had so many anxiety attacks and outright meltdowns in my life. After 60 days they denied my loan because MY bank made an error on my checking account, it went into negative. Rocket decided that day, for whatever reason, to access my linked account. My bank fixed the error THEY caused but Rocket said what they saw cannot be undone. I’m just flabbergasted that my loan was denied from my bank making a mistake, fixing it, but Rocket won’t accept that. My mortgage rep even sent me to customer relations because I was so upset and completely devastated crying hysterically. They closed my mortgage portal in 1 hour! I was told I would get my decision letter today and I still have not. I plan to peruse legal action. I lost $500 plus my earnest money of $1,500. All I can say is this has been one of the worst times in my life. I have never been strung along so badly. I wish I could go back 60 days and get some of my sanity back.

Nov 22, 2022
A great experience

Rocket Mortgage is so great to work with. They are organized and everything is explained in easy to understand language. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a mortgage or to refinance.

Nov 22, 2022
Easy!

Made refinancing very easy. Documents easy to upload.

Nov 21, 2022
Quick and easy

Excellent customer service and quick. They closed on my house much faster than I thought was possible.

Nov 21, 2022
Poor service

Very pushy and not really upfront with what ther weee offering

Nov 18, 2022
Best experience ever

This was the most positive experience I have ever had during purchasing the home that I like. The staff, in general, was very courteous and helpful. Their desire was simply to help me achieve my goal. This was an overall positive experience. Four and half stars is what I recommend, simply to leave room to grow.

Nov 15, 2022
Will not stop harassing me

Started a pre qualification, but was able to find a better rate so I canceled the request. They WILL NOT stop harassing me with phone calls and text messages. Very unprofessional and I definitely do not want to work with a company that is going to pressure me this much during the home buying process

We don’t have rates available from Rocket Mortgage®.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.