Northpointe Bank Mortgage

Years in the industry

$5.3B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.6

Aug 07, 2021
New Homeowner

Quality service from this lender. I would highly recommend them!

Jan 16, 2021
Northpoint Bank...Finance at your own risk.

Customer service is horrible. My initial loan processor literally disappeared. No return calls on 4 separate occassions. Needless to say I have refinanced with a lower interest rate.

We don’t have rates available from Northpointe Bank Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

Sep 21, 2022
Refinance

Very Bad experience with Refinance. Even though its lesser rate .You can't close the deal. They delay the process till your locked rate got expired and then ask you to buy points. Stay away folks or learn it by hard way

Aug 23, 2022
Northpointe is the worst

they make errors paying my taxes out of escrow every year that I must waste time getting them to correct. Terrible website dashboard that does not function correctly :(

Aug 16, 2022
This is the company to use!!

Highly recommend. The process was seamless. The agents that helped me ( Eric Moore) were knowledgeable, courteous & quick. Happy with my home loan!

May 11, 2022
Horrible Agents. Expect slow to no contact.

The agent restarted my loan process without asking. I lost the good interest rate. She avoided contact for nearly a month after saying she would fix this. I suppose she couldn't and decided to ghost me. I wish i had moved on while I could still get good rates from better lenders. I had to shake a lot of trees to get the agent to start reading email and returning calls... writing the VP of Lending, leaving complaints with management. When she finally reached out she claimed she had fixed things - and at a better interest rate. When I got the papers to sign, the interest rates and closing costs were MUCH higher, even though had I signed & completed the original paperwork for the loan they had agreed on. My rate lock has expired now, and I should never have turned down offers from more reliable & trustworthy agents. Do yourself a favor and go with someone else. At least check their dismal BBB ratings before going forward.

Mar 30, 2022
Great Bank.

Very smooth process. Signed documents through thier website. Closing went very smooth.

Feb 26, 2022
Awesome

Best experience ever!!! Smooth easy process. The only thing I didn't like was trying to find the perfect home. With patience anything is possible. I also refinanced through the same come and it was also a smooth process. Josh and Troy are the best.

Feb 18, 2022
If you need a home loan or refinance, try Northpoint Bank

Northpoint bank is a great lender. The person I work with is very helpful in providing different options and explaining how the rates work. We had a mortgage with them and then refinanced when the rates were very low using the same representative. What I really like is that although they sell the mortgage after going through the refinance, they still manage the load, creating a long term relationship. Though we receive refinance offers all the time, I have not seen a lender that can match their rates!

Feb 17, 2022
Service after closing is horrific!

Super helpful during the sales process. Service after your loan closes is horrific. They reported one of our payments as missing when it was made not only on time but early. I have been trying to get my credit reporting fixed ever since. The service agents have been individuals for whom English is clearly not their first language, and they will do everything in their power to avoid connecting you to a manager. Your loan officer will no longer have any interest in being helpful and will claim not to "know any managers on the service side" and not to "have access to those screens." When I finally reached a manager, she was rude, unhelpful and condescending. We were told the only way to fix the error which dropped my FICO score by almost 200 points was to file a dispute with the credit bureaus (6 of them between my husband and me), which we did. Northpointe promptly rejected the disputes and closed them without making the corrections. This has been a nightmare, and if I can't get it fixed, it will impact our credit for the next 7 years. THEY DO NOT CARE. Run away from this lender and stick to more reputable, known entities.

Feb 16, 2022
Excellent Experience

Easy to contact. Easy to use website. Courteous, professional agents.

Feb 14, 2022
Unethical, horrible customer service

They paid someone else's property taxes from my escrow account and three months later still have not corrected their error. Meanwhile I'm paying an extra $300/month on my mortgage payment so that I don't go into default. Horrible company.

We don’t have rates available from Northpointe Bank Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.