NewFi Mortgage

Years in the industry

$433M

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

3.3

Jan 01 2021
Would recommend to anybody

Quick, easy, painless. Have used others in the past that drug out forever. This was fast and easy.

Apr 15 2021
Avoid NewFi

The only good thing about NewFi was the interest rate. I was asked for ridiculous amounts of personal information and then required to sign a waiver releasing them from any liability of security. After closing I was not given any information about how or where to make a payment. I contacted their office several times and was told a packet would arrive soon. Finally got it and called to setup automatic withdrawal. I was then told to disregard all previous info because my mortgage had been sold to another company. Still waiting to see what happens now. Would never go through this again !!!

We don’t have rates available from NewFi Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Refinance • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Loan balance: $230,000 • Est. home value: $287,500

We didn’t find rates for you right now. See what would happen if something changes.

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Purchase • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Explore buying power simulator

All reviews (4)

Apr 15 2021
Avoid NewFi

Mar 12 2021
Quick to respond, Low Fees, but poor communication.

I went with NewFi as they had the lowest origination charges. But rates were the same as most other lenders. They were super responsive and helpful at first. But despite getting verbal and written acknowledgement to my insistent request to not roll any closing costs into the loan, It never happened. For some reason getting disclosures from them is not second nature. I had to keep asking for a disclosure, and wasn't given an updated disclosure until signing. By that time it's too much of a hassle to make changes. Also they made a huge deal about the account I paid the closing costs from not having sufficient funds when they have documents of all my accounts showing that between all of them I had more than enough funds to cover the closing costs.

Jan 01 2021
Would recommend to anybody

Dec 15 2020
Great experience

Great team. Made the whole process so simple from initial quote to closure.

We don’t have rates available from NewFi Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Explore buying power simulator

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receive compensation. It is this compensation that enables us to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. The compensation we receive does not affect the order or placement of mortgage offers on this site. We strive to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.