LenderFi Mortgage

NMLS ID# 134332

Years in the industry

$3B+

Total funded loans

Information is provided by the mortgage lender.

4.9

We don’t have rates available from LenderFi Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

Feb 12, 2022
Fast and clean

We closed one day the next they sold it. I don’t like that.

Dec 08, 2021
LendeFi - great experience

Quick, completely remote, friendly, great website tracking. Refinance completed with a couple weeks.

Nov 12, 2021
Easiest refinance ever!

It was the most seamless and easy refinance EVER! Any questions I had were answered immediately. Any help I needed I was walked through. I highly recommend Lenderfi!

Sep 22, 2021
Great experience, would use again

Everything went as promised, closed on time, happy with the amount of documentation I had to provide and how to provide it and the level of assistance they gave me. Would use them again.

Sep 09, 2021
Great, easy to work with

They found me a refinance loan that was just what I was looking for

Sep 03, 2021
Super Easy Refi

Super Easy! Super Fast! Great communication and follow through. I would definitely recommend.

Aug 13, 2021
Great online mortgage option

LenderFi offered a totally online refinancing experience, 15 days from onset to closing (they sent a notary to our home to manage the documentation). Great rates, low fees, easy to navigate website for setting up payments, etc. Would definitely recommend them.

Jul 19, 2021
Fast & Easy

It was very easy to close with Lenderfi . We got our rate in minutes and minimal documentation was needed they had everything done in a few days and we closed in 8 days. I would use them again.

Jul 12, 2021
Best place to refi your house

So freaking easy, once I decided to just go for it, they made it done, quick and simple I totally recommend them.

Jul 02, 2021
Lenderfi is the best mortgage company i'll never use any other company!

I first spoke to eddie and he was fantastic. He was funny, efficient, and very knowledgeable. Ryan was thw best. I recommend Lenderfi. 11 days to close my loan and true to word, 12 days after document signing i received my escrows and a little over paid interest back from my previous lender. Nobody beats lenderfis, honesty, custoner support, or there rates. I highly recommend them.

We don’t have rates available from LenderFi Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.