LenderFi Inc Reviews

LenderFi Inc Reviews

From Borrowers in the last year

These reviews were written by current and former borrowers in the last year.

Sep 17, 2019
Great rates, amazing service. Unbeatable
hrathi1986 Borrower

To take advantage of lower refinance mortgage rates, I started shopping around. Got rates from multiple different sources (including big international banks, local credit unions, and many online lenders). Credit report is not impacted if getting rates within 14 days of first credit check.

Nobody even came close to match the rates offered by LenderFi, let alone beat them.

Ryan/David were very helpful in helping me understand my options, and also advice me on what would be better for me. The team is super responsive and gave me the locked loan estimate document in 1 day.

The entire process was easy, and the online uploading of documents was really helpful. Although, I had to do a bit of extra legwork than expected, but it saved my hundreds of dollars in unnecessary fees.

Rebecca was able to get me my closing disclosure in a little over 3 weeks but I was not in a hurry as the rate was locked, and it was just a refinance, but if needed, LenderFi will be able to close out the loan much sooner than that. She was also very patient in helping me understand the different numbers on the document. Mortgages can get real tricky real fast.

Do shop around, but I'm sure you'll end up working with LenderFi.

Would highly recommend them.

How would you rate this loan overall?

What should others know about this loan?