Homefinity Mortgage

Years in the industry

$2.15B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.9

Very Easy Re-Finance

Very smooth and easy process. I would definitely recommend this lender to anyone.

Think twice before proceeding

Underwriting was brutal. I’d provide all information they requested, then a few days later they’d request something else. I’d provide more information then they’d want something else. This cycle went on for weeks. Closing amount was not finalized until moments before closing because they repeatedly wanted way too much for escrow. Escrow amount collected in advance was too high but figured I’ll get my money back when escrow is reanalyzed. It was very stressful needlessly.

We don’t have rates available from Homefinity Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Refinance • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Loan balance: $230,000 • Est. home value: $287,500

We didn’t find rates for you right now. See what would happen if something changes.

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Purchase • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Explore buying power simulator

All reviews (33)

Jul 28, 2021
Great Experience

The Emily Lisser Team (Emily and Danielle) was amazing to work with. From the application process to closing everything was very professional. They were great about communicating the next steps and when something was needed. I would recommend working with them 100%!

Jul 14, 2021
Great rates, low fees, easy process!

I was very pleased with the process. I was able to refinance my mortgage with a great rate. Lender fees were the lowest. The process was easy. The quicker you gather your documents that are requested, the quicker you get a clear to close. There was good communication throughout the process. And any questions I had, I could reach out to the loan officer or the processers working with him. I'd definitely use them again!

Amazingly great experience!

Our officer was always available to answer any questions and held our had every step of the way.

Overall good

Overall the experience was good. We refinanced (IRRRL) our VA home loan in about a month. Our rate, 2.3% is pretty amazing and we skipped two payments. The only thing that irritated us was instead of our current lender refunding our escrow, they used it to pay off our current loan. We were told by the loan officer we’d get that back and we didn’t. Had everyone been paying attention, they would have noticed the wording on the payoff. Overall I am happy with the rate, too early to see who they’ll sell the mortgage to.

Think twice before proceeding

Jul 09, 2021
Quick and a pleasure to work with!

Paul provided a quick and smooth service for completing my loan process! He and his team made the home buying experience extremely painless! Would definitely recommend for anyone in need of his services!

Excellent!

Smooth and easy process. The team was always available and flexible.

Very Easy Re-Finance

Jun 18, 2021
Smooth and easy experience

I received an very good rate, excellent advice, quick replies and a smooth experience. It's what you look for in a lender

Jun 12, 2021
Excellent

Very smooth process. I changed things up last minute and they still closed flawlessly.

We don’t have rates available from Homefinity Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Explore buying power simulator

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.