Life Insurance Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Reviews (1)

May 13, 2014
Incompetent Claim Agents
Anonymous Policyholder

Allianz has hired the most incomptetent claim workers, and supervisors - all with attitudes. I was nice at first but tired after experiencing the same excuses over and over again....that my fax machine was the problem - which is never the case otherwise to others I fax.

To get a claim reimbursed is a nightmare and will take you at least 3-5 follow-ups. I spend at least triple the amount of time it should take to process a claim. It must be a sweat shop with a fax machine from the 1950's because not one of my faxes ever arrives in tact to them. Instead of addressing the situation they just don't pay you, and provide ABSOLUTELY NO detailed feedback that you can follow as to what they reimbursed and for how much. Their supervisors could not care about suggesting a better more efficient way - or so they say. They refuse to take emailed scanned copies. In 2014? Really?????

I am looking for LT Care and would NEVER under any circumstances recommend this outfit - the claim service goes under a different name Life Care Assurance.  I hope businesses like this go out in a hurry, they are ridiculous. Oh, and did I mention, I get a new agent every few months - their turnover is ridiculous - I wonder why. They probably pay these poor slaves $2.99/hour.

Rate this policy overall

What should others know about this policy?