3.6

Jun 18, 2021

Mar 04, 2022
Terrible customer service

I've had a US Bank Visa card since 1994. Last year I saw the signup bonus promo for this card and phoned customer service to ask if I'd be eligible for the bonus if I closed my old card and signed up for this one. "Absolutely. I can do that for you right now." So I did. After I'd charged the required amount to get the bonus, I waited. And waited. Finally, I called to get an update. "You're not eligible. You switched cards." I explained that I was told otherwise and there was no other reason for me to close my old US Bank Visa card. Then the rep got nasty. So I waited until renewal time to cancel this card, which I did a few days ago. It took a full hour and speaking with 3 different reps. I refuse to be victimized by US Bank any longer. I got an Amazon Prime Visa from Chase instead. It took all of one minute to do so.

Mar 04, 2022
Terrible customer service

Feb 02, 2022
Customer service is lacking

First charge made on this card was for TSA Pre-check and almost 6 weeks later I have not been reimbursed. Called twice and one rep said it would take up to two weeks and another said up to 3 months. I know this is complete BS because others I know have gotten a statement credit to show up on their account the very next day. These people are incompetent and will say whatever they think will end the phone call the fastest.

Feb 01, 2022
Best Credit Card Ever

This card was recommended to me by Credit Karma. I applied for it and got approved for $4,500. I applied for this card for two reasons: a) to get the $500 bonus after spending $2000 in four months. b) I own a pick up truck and minivan and I drive them both for a living. The 4% gas reward will save me at least $40 a month since I spend an average of $250 at gas stations. This card beat all credit cards with its outstanding rewards, including Amex card. The $95 annual fee is fair since I will make way more than that with its tempting rewards.

Dec 03, 2021
Honored

Humbled from expecting a 30 Second card approval. Applying was easy but, the underwriting process is brutal and you must pack patience and follow through with the process and if you do, you will have a fond appreciation and honor for being Approved. 4wk process, 10k awarded 799CS when applied. Merry Christmas to All.

Nov 18, 2021
Great travel card, sign up bonus

Actually applied through credit karma site and the card is great, it's my no. 1 card now in wallet. Booked a trip through their portal very easy. Great rewards all around. The card is thicker than most, and given credit needed to get it and perks, I think it should be a metal card.

Jun 18, 2021