1.5

Dec 01, 2010

This is a great card if you love shopping on QVC. I was approved for a $1000 limit on January 2010. My credit score was 680. Requested an additional increase which was approved for a new limit of $1200 in October 2010. This card does carry at hefty interest rate of 24.99% . There is no annual fee. ** Keep in mind on any credit card you are approved for try to never go over using 35% of the available credit. For example if your approved for $1000 limit only utilize $350. This keeps your credit score up and reduces the risk of your limit possibly being lowered and ending up in a maxed out status.

May 16, 2017
Unsatisfacory

The bank that issues the card, Synchrony Bank, is the problem with the QCard. I called them because they kept sending me emails saying my bank had decline a scheduled payment. I checked my bank account and the payment did go thru. I call synchrony and tried to give them the transaction number info from my bank statement but they would not accept it. They insisted that they needed something from my bank. Absolutely nothing else would do they said. They basically stole my payment. Also, I can't access them from my Ipad but can from my laptop. WTH? I closed my account.

Jul 17, 2021
Worst card ever!

I was initially given a $1,400 credit line, but after making my first purchase for $475 the reduced my credit line to $480 which basically maxed out my usage. I set up auto payment, but they continually said we didn't make a payment and tried to charge us late fees. I had to fight them month after month and show them proof from my bank. I finally had enough and just paid off the balance and they closed my account for no reason.

Mar 22, 2021
Lower Credit Limit with No Warning

When I originally opened the account I had a $1200 credit limit and in mid March 2021 they lowered my credit limit to $500 with no warning. I had never been late on my payments. Once my balance is at $0 I will be closing my account due to the this practice because this was not my own choice and there was no legitimate reason for them to lower it.

Feb 22, 2021
Strange Credit Card

I had score in the 800’s but was approved for only $1000. I don’t really care because it seems that if you charge to the Q card on Easy Pay, the credit limit isn’t handled as you think. I ‘suspect’ is may be $1000 at any one month. I bought a +$550 item on easy pay and my credit remaining is still close to $900+. This is the only thing I can figure out. Just from viewing on line statements, you have no idea what your remaining balance is — just your easy payments for that particular month.

Feb 09, 2021
Do not get this card!

I REALLY REALLY wish I would have read the reviews before getting this card. I got approved 1400, have never had a missed payment in the 10 months I have had it. My balance is only 400 and they just lowered my balance to 420! Making me almost maxed out on this card. So I called and asked what happened and they said it could be a lot of factors and I told them I credit has actually went up since getting the card and I have never missed a payment. I asked is this how you treat your loyal customers, he had nothing to say! And never gave me a reason either. Do NOT GET THIS CARD. Stick with QVC easy pay.

Dec 29, 2019
Will change limits without notify

Card was cancelled by QVC without notification. Discovered cancelled by Credit Karma notify. Called their customer service they said it was due to inactivity. I previously had a 500$balance, paid it off timely, and was holding the card for a big purchase soon. Was told once card is cancelled they will not reopen it and must go thru reapplication. I did nothing wrong except to not use the card.

Nov 17, 2019
Went from $1000 credit limit to $100

They will lower your credit limit at anytime.

Nov 17, 2019
Went from $1000 credit limit to $100

Your credit limit can be dropped at any time.

Sep 22, 2019
Went from $1000 credit limit to $200.

Don't get this card.

Apr 27, 2019

S not get this card! I was trying to build credit. They gave me the card for 1900! Never missed a payment had a 345 balance, they lowered my limit to 370 credit limit... I lost 173 credit points! I have payed the card down to 150$ will be paid off in 2 weeks and I will NEVER use this card again!!!! Do Not GEt This Card!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 17, 2018
Dishonest

I've had this card less than six months. I was approved for a $1600 credit limit which, in spite of me making payments on time and using about 35% of the limit, they have now lowered to $25 less than my current balance. And they did not bother to inform me. Seeing the reviews on here I can clearly see they want people to go over their limit. I'll be paying this off ASAP and not using it again. I would say stay away from this card!