4.4

Jan 09, 2018
Best Store Card Ever!!!

Was first approved for this card with a 598 score....SL was only $500 3 months later got approved for a $1,2500 line of credit.....3 months after that approved for a $3k line....6 months after that line was increased to $5,500....approximately 1 year and 3 months after being approved for this card i was approved for a $15k credit limit. i did not ask for the Visa but i will call back in a few weeks and apply for that one.....my equifax fico right now is 683 and i have a fairly new credit file....i got my first credit card almost 2 years ago....

Dec 07, 2018
Does not offer CLI !!

Does not offer CLI I have had this card for 7 months and have yet to receive an increase ! I pay my bill multiple times throughout the month and they just will not let up ! Do not believe the reviews about the card will grow. my credit score is good and they still will not offer one ! I will be closing my card unfortunately I use to love Nordstrom?s I spend soo much money with them but they do not value me as a customer so I will spend elsewhere !!?

Aug 14, 2021
No marcy

If you miss your credit card payment just once, no one is willing to genuinely look at your record and help you out. I missed a $16 payment and I was reported which drastically brought down my credit score. I called and talked to managers after managers if they can help me remove the derogatory remark due to my excellent record, they all refused to do anything about it.

Mar 27, 2021
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

UNHELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS

Jan 18, 2021
Nordstrom Store Card

I applied for it while in the store and got denied. When I called them, they said that I had no credit cards that were functioning, on my credit report. (I had canceled my cards because I misplaced my wallet). Since I had just received my replacement MC from Cap One the same day. I activated my replacement card and called them. Immediately, I received $1,000 CL. I love working with Nordstrom. I would rate them higher if it was a Visa.

Feb 22, 2020
Be careful, very low quality of services.

Nordstrom Visa Credit Card from TD Bank: Low-quality customer services, nobody is responsible, they don't know really what's going on there. Old WEB SITE. Be careful about their unprofessional and odd behavior! Nordstrom is more likely to lose some customers due to its credit card

Nov 15, 2019
Excellent Card Great Rewards!

Excellent Card and Great Rewards.?

Aug 09, 2019
CLI

Is a CLI request at Nordstrom a hard pull?

Jul 14, 2019

I opened this card at the end of December 2018. Barely used it never charged more than $70 on it. Paid it off. They raised my $300 limit to $3500 last month. I?m pretty grateful. Still won?t use it that much but now I?ve started buying things a little more frequently.?

Jul 03, 2019
Great Card

I received my Nordstrom card in September 2018 with a $300 limit.? I would carry a balance but always paid it off after about 3 months.? In June 2019 I called ttheir customer service line and requested a credit line increase hoping for at least double the inital CL.? To my surprise my CL was increased to $4500.? I plan to still manage this card well with no charges that will take longer than 3 months to pay off.? However the high credit line helps my credit score immensely.? Thanks TD Bank.

May 08, 2019
Approved for $300 with 648 credit score

Applied online easy process, I was approved and told that a card would come by mail. Shocked/disappointed/ashamed (lol) at the Low $300 CL I was given, which I had to call customer service- automated service ?to find out how much I was approved for. ?I downloaded the app which is great! And now to prove my credit (CLI) worthiness. I will request a CLI in six months.?

May 02, 2019
Great Rewards

I just opened this Nordstrom card last month with a 1500 CL made my first payment and requested a CL increase and was approved for a 7K increase...