4.3

Aug 09, 2018
Just got approved

Mot my highest Credit limit but it's a decent one. Might buy a watch and pay it off in a few months than see if I can get a increase. No complaints here so far.

Apr 30, 2012

My wife and I used this card to buy her engagement ring as well as both of our wedding bands. We jointly signed the account because her credit is a lot better than mine. We got approved for a $5,000 limit with 0% financing on purchases over $799 for one year. I know there are other financing deals for smaller purchases, but both of our purchases were over $799. It's a good deal as long as you play by their rules (don't be late) and manage to pay everything off before the 0% deal expires from your account. If you're late or don't pay the balance in full by the time the promotional % rate expries, you'll get charged all of that back interest on your account (at something around 23% from what I remember). Just make sure your budget your purchase so that you know you will be able to pay it off in full within the promotional financing period.

Oct 12, 2011

Recieved an $800 limit to purchase my husband wedding band. Almost paid off. Approved for 0% interest for 6 months. CK score at the time was low at application i think, i think it was 615. Score is now 648.