Great for working on your credit††

$0 - $99

4.0
from Credit Karma members in the last year

Poor Customer Service

I wanted to have an unauthorized charge removed from my card and stop any future charges from this company but no where on their website does it give any help. There is not an email address to write to. I tried calling but after a recorded voice telling me they have an unprecedented number of calls before me the call ends.

Apr 04 2020
Subprime credit card with cash back!

So for those who have poor credit, finding a credit card with rewards is non-existent. Until now. Credit One does do cash back but unfortunately, with low limits you really won't see big cash back rewards. Still, this is a great way to motivate those with sub-prime cards to get some bang for their buck. I hope other subprime lenders follow suit.

Great card to have

I have had this card for years and I have not had a bad experience with them yet

Great for working on your credit††