3.2

Apr 16, 2021
Uplifting

I was approved for this card with fair odds here but I also had this same card recommended to me on the Experian website, which is where I applied for it and was approved for $750. I always compare the cards on here and on the Experian site. I just pray and take my chances. Not the best advice when trying to build credit but God is good and my scores are on the rise. I said it was uplifting because where I had been denied before, I am starting to get more approvals.

Mar 02, 2021
Odds Of Approval Incorrect

My credit score is currently 624. This popped up on Credit Karma as a credit card with good odds of approval. I was declined. I'm currently trying to rebuild my credit after having a major life event which has now been remedied. I have a fairly good income, $25,000 in savings, and $10,000 in available credit. I pay off my balances each month. I'm irritated I wasted my time applying for this. I don't need the available credit; I need to increase my score.

May 13, 2022
$99 annual fee is ridiculous.

Why pay $100 yearly?

May 12, 2022
Got Approved / Never Received Card

Saw I had excellent approval odds through CK. Applied got approved for $750 instantly & saw the hard pull on my credit report. A month later & several phones call turns out I wasn’t approved. Have screenshots to prove I was approved. So just beware.

May 05, 2022
Applied 750 with a 645 score and said appoved .

I applied well see about double increase in 6 months.i took scrren.shot of my appllication. And the double 750 to 1500 well see if they anor it .

May 04, 2022
Won't let me activate it

I changed my phone number a while ago. My phone prefilled my old number. They credit card company wanted me to fax proof of my phone number. Just to activate. I couldn’t do that since the phone bills under my mom's name. They cannot verify your email to confirm its you. Just phone. So the card was pointless.

May 03, 2022
Beware…Worst card & company ever

This credit card company uses a variety of names for email, card information, online payments, etc. It is very misleading. This credit card will not assist with improving your credit score it is truly has a negative impact! Customer service & the app are not user friendly or responsive.

Apr 26, 2022
Beware . . .

I applied for this card through Credit Karma and was approved. I recently had my 6 months occur with all payments on time and there was no doubling of my credit line. I called and was told it was possible in October of 2022 which would be a year. Beware and do not count on receiving an additional $750 in credit.

Apr 24, 2022
“Outstanding approval odds” still declined!!

Terrible recommendation! I had this in my “outstanding odds of approval” list on credit karma and I was STILL declined credit! This site needs better information! if we’re going to take a chance to apply for credit here we need to know it’s going to pay off. Outstanding approval odds my bu**!

Apr 22, 2022
DO NOT DO IT!!!!!

Outstanding odds....DECLINED. waste of inquiry. Do not waste ur time and lose points on your credit for this card.

Apr 20, 2022
Misleading

No increase after 6 months of ontime payments.

Apr 10, 2022
No Double Limit

Made my 6 on-time payments with no increase. I contacted them and they said this condition wasn't on my application. However, they did give me a $300 increase and they did have good customer service. Another card I applied for at the same time as this which also said my $750 limit would double, I've already received notification from them the date I will receive my increase. So don't apply for this card because you think you'll get a double the limit increase.