3.8

Apr 16, 2021
Uplifting

I was approved for this card with fair odds here but I also had this same card recommended to me on the Experian website, which is where I applied for it and was approved for $750. I always compare the cards on here and on the Experian site. I just pray and take my chances. Not the best advice when trying to build credit but God is good and my scores are on the rise. I said it was uplifting because where I had been denied before, I am starting to get more approvals.

Mar 02, 2021
Odds Of Approval Incorrect

My credit score is currently 624. This popped up on Credit Karma as a credit card with good odds of approval. I was declined. I'm currently trying to rebuild my credit after having a major life event which has now been remedied. I have a fairly good income, $25,000 in savings, and $10,000 in available credit. I pay off my balances each month. I'm irritated I wasted my time applying for this. I don't need the available credit; I need to increase my score.

Nov 12, 2021
Denied with excellent odds

Don’t risk the hit to your credit.

Nov 05, 2021
Waste of time

Applied with 657 score and denied after ck saying I had good chances to get it. Waste of time.

Sep 19, 2021
im happy with this card

credit karma says approval is fair but i got it for 750.00 on others that say matched for me got i did not get keeping for a back up

Sep 13, 2021
I had fair odds but got approved

Yes I have a 630 when all the other ones denied me but I have 639 credit score and got approved $750 can’t wait to get the card will rewrite when I get the card activated and will repost with updates

Aug 10, 2021
Over it

I had this card for two going on three months I paid the annual fee info and swipe my car for small purchases add them paid off my balance and it was never reported to my credit bureau and then maxed out the car and paid it again in full And I still didn’t report it to credit karma I got approved for 750 however it’s not helping my credit at all

Aug 06, 2021
Complete trash

They canceled my card for no reason. When I called them they said I had it canceled. Stupid af.

Aug 05, 2021
Customer Service? Where?

If you want a robot to tell you everything, great. When you have a question needing answers... good luck trying to get a human...

Jul 18, 2021
Approved

I got a pre-approved letter in the mail. I wasn't going to bother but I figured I would try to raise my credit score using this card as well. I got approved for $750 with a score around 610, at the time. The only thing I don't like is how long it takes after you make a payment for it to actually show up.

Jul 15, 2021
easy fast application

Just applied and got approved with an overall credit score of 645, will use for emergencies and try to build my credit score more.

Jul 14, 2021
Approved in less than a few minutes

I was approved for $750 with a 620 credit score, also my credit score didn’t drop. CK said I had a good chance to be approved for this card.