2.7

Apr 16, 2021
Uplifting

I was approved for this card with fair odds here but I also had this same card recommended to me on the Experian website, which is where I applied for it and was approved for $750. I always compare the cards on here and on the Experian site. I just pray and take my chances. Not the best advice when trying to build credit but God is good and my scores are on the rise. I said it was uplifting because where I had been denied before, I am starting to get more approvals.

Mar 02, 2021
Odds Of Approval Incorrect

My credit score is currently 624. This popped up on Credit Karma as a credit card with good odds of approval. I was declined. I'm currently trying to rebuild my credit after having a major life event which has now been remedied. I have a fairly good income, $25,000 in savings, and $10,000 in available credit. I pay off my balances each month. I'm irritated I wasted my time applying for this. I don't need the available credit; I need to increase my score.

Application process
Customer service

Jan 24, 2023
Customer service is awful.

I applied for, and got thus card. In the time it took for the card to come, I had to change phone carriers, and was not able to port my phone number. Because of this I could not activate the card, and when I called customer service, they said, oh well. Have to have the phone number you applied with and call from it to activate your card.

Jan 03, 2023
Did not get a credit inquiry after 6 month

Now they making excuses I have to wait 7 month for the updating I'm making on-time payment for 6 months I did not get a credit increase when I apply for the credit card they did not say 7 month ??????????

Dec 02, 2022
Bad customer service

I have waited over a month for the card to come. Customer service gives the run around. Very frustrating. No confirmation email on approval.

Nov 13, 2022
Can’t trust CK

I applied for an Apple Card after CK said I had “Very Good” approval odds. My credit score is a 649. I was declined. After this and others reviews of this same thing happening with other card offers. I don’t trust CK anymore.

Nov 02, 2022
Card does what it says

I’ve had this card a little over 6 months now. It’s done exactly what it’s advertised. My credit line was doubled after 6 months of ON TIME payments, and it reports to all 3 credit bureaus.

Oct 24, 2022
Payments Take Forever!

I have this card with a $750 credit limit. While I’ve not had any problems with it, it takes FOREVER for your payments to post & the credit to be made available! I pay online and well before my due date, but I just wish the payments would post faster.

Oct 21, 2022
I got approved

It popped up and I got approved for 1,000 so if you pay your credit cards well like I do and never skip payments credit cards will approve you.

Oct 10, 2022
It’s ok

At the time i applied i believe my credit score was 630 something. I had excellent approval odds and got approved for $750 limit. I don’t really carry a balance hoping that it doubles in 6 months like advertised. Only think i dislike is it will take a very long time to post available credit. It’s a pro and con because it stops me from using it right after i pay. After a few months paying on time my score went up to 696 and i was able to get a chase freedom card :D

Sep 07, 2022
Wow What a Mistake to Apply

Credit Karma how can you do that to people. Give them an outstanding approval and when they apply they are denied. BUT that is not all. I had a drop in my credit score of 75 and 64 points. What does someone who was rebuilding their credit do now? I would have never applied if I knew this would happen. It takes so long for the rebuilding creditor to get up their and in 1 click you are down in the sewer. I will never do this again. Take my advice do not apply for this card.

Sep 02, 2022
Not worth your time!

Try another card. Was more than qualified.