Great for maximizing travel rewards††

$95

4.6

Nov 05 2020
Got $11,700 with credit score 810

I applied in October 2020 for the Chase sapphire and was approved on the spot for a credit card limit of : $11,700 . My credit score is: 810

Feb 15 2021
Awful customer service, completely uncompromising

The customer service is horrendous. I had this card for years. I live in Hawaii and used it to rack up miles for flights back to the mainland. Didn't miss a single payment and always stayed within my credit limit. Last week I saved enough to pay off my balance in one lump sum, but I forgot to cancel my automatic payment. The automatic payment overdrew my account and Chase cancelled my credit card without so much as a warning. I have spoken with multiple customer service representatives at this point all of which have been rude and contrite. On the otherhand the application process was straightforward and easy. So there's that.

All reviews

Jan 25 2020

Jan 15 2020

Jan 13 2020
They closed my account with cause.

Not a good card to have if you use all your credit like they show boat you into. Then they close the account for no reason but still owe a huge debt. My credit will take a hit because of this card.

Dec 09 2019
Main Daily Use Card

I've had this card since 2014 - this is the card my wife and use daily (Charge $60k-$70k a year on it and PIF monthly so interest rate is no concern). The rewards are solid, and due to our use I make more off the card in rewards use than the annual fee, so it's worth it. I would NOT recomend having more than 1 card with an annual fee unless your charge rewards outweigh the fee, which is hard to do across mult fee cards. Initial CL approved was $29k

Nov 30 2019
EXCELLENT!!

I received the green "Already Approved" message in the Chase App with a CL of 6500. Applied on the 14th if November, Had it rushed shipped and received it on the 18th for my birthday the day before I flew out to Jamaica. Perfect timing!

Nov 23 2019
Great travel card

Easy application process, I applied for this card a little over a year ago and was instantly approved for $16,900 with a credit score of roughly 710. I like that this card allows me to redeem points for 25% extra if I book through Chase's travel website; additionally, I can also transfer points between my credit cards, so I can use my Chase Freedom card to accumulate 5% cash back on various things and transfer the points to this card to redeem some great deals on flights, etc. I would highly recommend this credit card to redeem points for miles -- especially if you can partner it with another Chase credit card.

Nov 20 2019

Credit karma says good approval odds. I went to chase and seen if I pre qualifying and I didn't. Eq703 tu657 ex689

Nov 20 2019

Credit karma says good approval odds. I went to chase and seen if I prequalified and I didn't match to any card. Eq703 tu657 ex684

Nov 07 2019
Buenos puntos!

Buenas recompensas, ofertas, facil de acumular puntos y millas. Me ayudo a subir mi puntaje crediticio. Facil uso de la aplicacion, para hacer pagos y verificar transacciones.

Oct 27 2019
Beware of the fine print fees

Unlike other cards, Chase uses cash advance to pull their interest charges. This pushes the overall cost of this card to an exorbitant level.

Great for maximizing travel rewards††