• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0%* intro for 15 months
  • Purchase Intro APR 0%* intro for 15 months

Horrible
LeviLambert Cardholder

Applied, approved for $3600, great. Card shows up really quick, then chase pulls my credit 2 more times, and then cancels card. Score dropped over 30 points from their BS. Horrible experience.

Nov 17, 2019

there something you did that chase has not forgot or you where over the five twentyfour rule

Dec 05, 2019

Chase had a class action suit for illegal practices. They lost and will not forget the people who won.

Jorjik Cardholder

This card is ok,but the customer care is suck..

Nov 14, 2019
Incomplete account documentation
cgchad Cardholder

I've had this card less than 1 month and already made a good size payment, and that's where the issue began.
What they don't tell you in any documentation is that they will show your balance as lowered by the payment amount, but if you look at your available credit it won't show the payment.

From what the customer service rep told me, they place all new accounts into a payment hold for the first 4 months. On my case nearly a week from payment date to phone call had lapsed and they said it would still be additional time before it cleared.

I ended up calling since I didn't know anything about this "payment hold" and to prove my payment has cleared they did a conference call with my bank, it was only after that that they released the hold..

They said that I would need to repeat that process over the next 4 months.. Other cards I have have never had more than a 2 business day hold.

I'm probably going to take a hit on my credit, but this account is getting closed, and probably before the first bill even is cut.

Nov 15, 2019

thats a common procedure banks do when you make large payments from external bank accounts, i wouldnt close this card for that reason because you will see it happens elsewhere, atleast keep the card thru the promo apr 0 percent on purchases and balance transfers

Nov 15, 2019

I just don't understand why people want the money posted to their acc't immediately. I suppose if your living hand to mouth then you would need access to the money right away, but waiting for the payment to clear for a few days for 4 months doesn't' seem like a big problem to me. I have a couple other cards that aren't posted the same day or a couple of days. I'm not living on credit so it doesn't bother me.

Nov 16, 2019

Is this something new they started?.....have 3 cards with them and never recall having to wait more than 2-3 days for payment to clear.

Oct 29, 2019
PRICEY!
Theath1130 Cardholder

The fees on this card do NOT make any sense. It's super expensive and you'll be paying off your debt forever. Luckily, my balancew will be PIF at the end of this month & I vow to never use them again. Discover is a much better card & bank.

Nov 18, 2019

PIF every month and you won’t have these problems. Discover will charge you interest too if you don’t.

Oct 20, 2019
Super low credit limit
Paco311 Cardholder

Made my credit score go down. Canceled it right away and score went up. Pathetic credit limit.

Nov 07, 2019

If you don’t mind me asking what was your credit score?

Oct 09, 2019
Don’t apply it, very bad card
Z8638 Cardholder

They had closed my 2cards for no reason, very bad customer service, I had very good pay history, no any single late payment at all, my credit score was 780, I only called once for increasing credit limit, and it was approved right away, few days later, I was told that my 2 accounts are closed for no reason. Never going to apply such bad credit card and bank account, very disappointed. I wish I can give them 0 star.

Oct 15, 2019

There’s always a reason.

Oct 25, 2019

How long had it been since you used your cards that were closed

Nov 05, 2019

They got hacked and did u close out at zero. Maybe its because of what the question above is asking yoj. No use act closure.

Oct 04, 2019
Closed my account without explanation
breadblade Cardholder

I had this card for ~3 months and they closed it without explanation. I am not going to do business with Chase again.

Oct 27, 2019

They only close your card for non-payment.

Nov 08, 2019

Second person to say this. Reconsidering applying !

Oct 04, 2019
Horrible
Kingbroker Cardholder

I applied and was approved for $6200, I downloaded the app and did everything on a Friday. On Monday I was told they were shutting it down and closed it. What a waste of an inquiry, and my time

Oct 25, 2019

For what reason?

Nov 02, 2019

When they close your account, they have to send you an adverse action letter explaining why. What reason did they give?

Sep 19, 2019
Crappy
1madashell Cardholder

I called to confirm I could transfer a balance from one account to a new one and was told YES.  So I applied, was approved and then received a letter than balance could not be transferred.  So now I’ve cancelled the new account and I’m taking the HIT on my credit!   Chase customer service did not back what the customer service person told me.  Crappy customer service.  Do not trust this company

Oct 16, 2019

If the transfer was berween 2 chase backed cards you can't transfer. Chase backs a ton of different cards so watch out for that.

Chase Freedom Unlimited®