4.9

Mar 03, 2021
Great way to join AMEX

I’ve been working on my credit for quite sometime now. I started with a pre pay credit card from Capital and worked my way up from a very low 580 credit score to where I’m at right now at 687. I was really scared applying for this card since I did tried applying for a regular AMEX card but got denied. I took the chance because CK was recommending me this one and my application went through! I got app and I couldn’t believe it! I do see some other people with higher credit scores getting denied but I think one factor might be lack of credit history. Good credit score doesn’t necessarily mean good credit history. I know a few people with high credit score but don’t own any credit cards. What has helped me is that Ive been able to manage all my credit cards in a healthy financial way and creditors are paying attention to that as well. Best of luck for those considering to apply. My suggestion is, if you have enough points on you’re credit score not to downgrade you a level, then take the risk if CK is suggesting to you.

Jan 01, 2021
Excellent Approval Odds

I now have a hard inquiry on my credit...not happy about it.

Oct 11, 2022
Not As Advertised So Be sure before Apply

I saw this offer & I applied for this on the American Express website but Amex said this offer is not for you.

Sep 23, 2022
Amazing Card!!

Instant approval for 5 grand with a 772, and 768. Didn't even do a hard pull on my credit because I have another Amex card, which was a HUGE plus!! The rewards are freaking awesome, and the welcome bonus is literally 8-10 free nights in a tier 2 hilton hotel!! Just for spending a $1000 in the first 3 months. Just getting this card for the welcome bonus is worth it!! Plus you get get more rewards on literally everything your going to spend money on anyway. This is one of my favorite cards, and I get at least a free week at a hotel each year with minimal card usage!! Definitely recommended!!!

Aug 29, 2022
Good card so easy to get

It was my first card after my 3 months with my discover it card

Jul 20, 2022
Hilton amex

I applied thru Credit Karma, instantly approved for $20,000 experian 790 and transunion 785 waiting for my card and excited

Jun 02, 2022
Best Card Ever

By Far the best card. My first card ever an I got approved immediately for an amount I have definitely not expected. Within 3 months they double my credit limit, next 6 months, double it again. I have a year since I own this card and I am at my 3rd double the credit limit. They do that automatically as well, I haven't requested any increase! Their app is absolutely great. Updates within 10 second. You basically see live any activity you do on the card. Customer service: Excellent! Best Card ever!

Apr 23, 2022
Great Card

My credit score is about 725. I applied and was approved. Now it’s my most used card and I’m just stacking up hotel points. The AMEX benefits are great too. Must have card for travelers.

Dec 20, 2021
Approved 742 Ecperian, 745 CK

I was nervous to apply, since I had been denied twice in the past 18 months. And plus, I had also been approved for the Blue Cash preferred card for 6K 3 weeks prior. Anyway, I am excited that was instantly approved. For only 1K, but in 61 days, I will request a credit limit increase.

Sep 09, 2021
I got approved

I got approved might not be a high limit but to get a foot in with a amex I'm glad. Just some advise for people who are upset with applying and getting a hard inquiry never just go and apply always do the option to see if you qualify for offers which doesn't results in a hard inquiry ..then if it says what cards you would be approved for then apply that's what I did if it comes back with no offers I don't bother applying .

Mar 31, 2021
Approved!

I finally feel like an adult having obtained my first AMEX. CK said very good approval odds. 753/749 scores and approved for a $7600 limit.

Mar 31, 2021
"VERY GOOD APPROVAL ODDS" - IS A MASSIVE LIE!!!

I filled out the application with a 775 score after it being repeatedly pumped by Credit Karma as my having "VERY GOOD APPROVAL ODDS" --- WRONG!!!! I was declined!!!