Results 1-4 of 4Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

You have to go in the store to apply. This is the only way you can. I was declined my FICO is 670. I was hoping to get this card for a king serta mattress and to continue to build my credit score. When I got declined I was thinking "who goes to Big Lots with a 740 or higher".... I guess better luck next time.

Leesa702's review was:

Nov 19, 2011 Reply

Leesa702(7, 5)

Review by Leesa702

Credit card

Went to is the card today only to get told they are no longer used..capital one bought em out and now I have now blc no call no mail nothing to let me know.. Had to leaves stuff at the store.. I will no longer go back..

Mar 06, 2014 Reply

I was declined too. Didn't understand it. I have a credit card with HSBC which is now Capitol One.

mccurriejr's review was:

Dec 26, 2013 Reply

mccurriejr(2, 1)

Review by mccurriejr

673 Fico doesn't cut it either

Went in to look at a sectional for a good price, instead of putting it on my normal card I tried to apply for on of theirs.  I had a 673 Fico at the time and was also denied.  I was really kind of surprised, have been rebuilding my credit for a few years and have a car loan and 3 other cards with low balances.

RNemetz's review was:

Nov 19, 2013 Reply

RNemetz(1, 0)

Review by RNemetz

Results 1-4 of 4Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Big Lots Credit Card

The Big Lots Credit Card is provided by HSBC for customers of Big Lots retailer. Interested individuals can apply in-store.

Big Lots is the country’s largest closeout retailer with annual sales over $4.5 billion and over 1,300 stores nationwide. Originally founded in 1967 as Consolidated International, Inc., the company became Big Lots in 1985.

Big Lots Credit Card