2.0

May 25, 2017
someone wanting to build credit

let me tell you like it is... i have always struggled with credit scores and after alot of medical beill and a bankruptcy under my belt i thought i would nto get approvedd for any credt card. But you know what. I did. As a matter of fact I got approve for this one and it was easy. I reccemmond you apply for a big lots card or any card issues through commenity bank. They are good for people who have little to no credit and for you to help build your credti.. I got a good credit limit with this card but i am not going to use it only for paper towels and things like that. there online store will not allow you to use your card but that is ok i have a big lots close to me so i can just stop in and use it..

Apr 17, 2020
Stay away from Big Lots, Commencity Credit Card’s

Horrible card. Never was late always paid. Was approved for 500$ them they lowered my credit limit to 400$ without me knowing and caused my credit score to drop 59 points. Again I never was late on payments always on time.

Apr 17, 2020
Stay away from Big Lots, Commencity Credit Card’s

Dec 04, 2019

When i applied over a year ago they gave me a $750 credit line. Ive never been late on my cards, NEVER. 5 months later they lowered my credit line to $375 and I have over $250 balance and to top it off they just lowered my credit line to $310. This has affected my credit since its reflecting the high balances. Ive never in my life had a store card who has lowered my cl twice in less than a year.

Dec 04, 2019