2.8

Mar 17, 2021
Thanks Covid

Easy to apply, have not the best credit I think 739, was approved for an initial 6500. Great apr. Balance transferred with ease, just been bumped up to 11k limit. Not one complaint, but I do my business online

Jun 27, 2021
On Credit Karma it says excellent chance

On Credit Karma, it says I have excellent chance approval. I have 768 score. I was declined. So now I have hard-hit on my credit. Thanks, Bof A and Credit Karma.

Application process
Customer service

Nov 25, 2022
No help on closed account

Opened an account and transferred a balance successfully. About a month later, they closed my account with no notice. I called, and they will only tell me to go to a financial center more than 100 miles away to open a new account. Unknown what will happen to my current balanced that was transferred.

Nov 03, 2022
Excellent chance of being denied

So dumb. Chances of approval excellent but nope big fat you are denied.

Sep 26, 2022
Awful

This card is awful. The app won’t load any of my details, the customer service never called me back. Not even sure if my card is open. Wanted to do a balance transfer and it hasn’t happened. I can’t log into any computer or phone to get access to my account therefore unable to pay on the balance transfer. WORST CARD EVER.

Sep 09, 2022
impossible to get raise in credit limit

I was more or less told by the BoA person I would be approved and with good history would be increased periodically...it never happened. The card sits unused in my wallet and will remain so.

Sep 01, 2022
U will not get approved

Credit store is 750 and still didn’t get approved, it not worth the hard inquiry on your credit profile, so not apply.

Jul 10, 2022
Great Card to have..

The application process was quick, and the customer service is amazing. I have excellent credit, so I was more than pleased with the amount I was given. I have never had a problem with this card.

May 14, 2022
Boa

same negative experience with bank side of this company- no help at all and changing terms

Apr 15, 2022
Very easy to use

I have had this card for about 7 months and I love it. I pay early and do everything online. I have a credit score of 800 and was just curious if I would be accepted when I applied. It only took about 4 minutes and was approved. Love this card.

Apr 14, 2022
Worst Bank I've ever dealt with

Bank of America literally does not care about its customers at all. AVOID

Dec 04, 2021
Denied with 771 Credit and prescreen link letter

Denied with 771 score and prescreened letter with link to finish application. Thanks for the credit score ding…will never use BOA ever.