2.8

All reviews

Apr 06 2021
VERY DISAPPOINTED!

I applied for the silver secured Bank of America credit card. I was on the phone with the man for about 45 minutes asking questions and talking to him about different things that would cause me not to be approved. My credit score is in the mid 600 hundreds. He made it sound like since I was a customer since 2004, that I would most likely be approved. The application came back undetermined. He said that it had to go to someone else for it to be approved and that I could look up my approval online. When I looked it said denied. I trusted him. How dumb was I? I should have followed my instincts. For me being a customer since 2004 they do not act like it. I will NEVER AGAIN apply for a Bank of America card. I knew I should of applied somewhere else.

Mar 17 2021
Thanks Covid

Easy to apply, have not the best credit I think 739, was approved for an initial 6500. Great apr. Balance transferred with ease, just been bumped up to 11k limit. Not one complaint, but I do my business online

Mar 15 2021
Allegiant Airlines

Had to cancel a trip. Had trip insurance. Many calls back and forth to be refunded and it took forever. They lack customer service skills.

Feb 24 2021
Worst credit card

I had the card never late , they revoked my credit card without notice .

Jan 05 2021
Awful experience

Have the card for sometimes and I had to dispute the card rewards so many times that I lost trust in this card. Highly NOT recommended!

Jun 12 2020
DECLINED

DECLINED AND I HAVE A 740 SCORE.

Dec 30 2019
Just as good as my other BoA card

I was approved for $16k instantly. 785 Credit score and $120k of available credit already across several of my cards. I've got a solid payment history with alot of diverse credit on my profile (car loans, mortgage, other cards etc, some paid off, other not). I already have one BoA card and was given an offer for the BankAmericard through BoA but it only had 15 mo of 0% interest - CK offers 18 mo. My BoA Cash Rewards card has been great, so I don't suspect this new card will be bad.

Dec 23 2019

Don,t get it terrible service least little thing they will pull your credit line

Dec 19 2019

Never again will I get a credit card from BofA.. All around bad service. Paid it off and went to American Express. Much happier?

Dec 01 2019
Extremely low approval rate

With over 700+ credit score all across the board I did not qualify. Don't let this creditor ruin your potential to approve with other lenders.