2.9

Aug 28, 2012

Good card. No problem with it. Paid in full without paying interest.

May 11, 2018
CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE

Well I had opened credit at $5000 to purchase a living room set and had paid it off. I hadn't used it in 4 months and was about to go on the weekend to purchase a dining room set well it didn't happen. I received a letter that my account was permanently closed. So I called their customer service and they told me I had to reapply for it. I asked why there was at least a warning letter that I had a month or so or it will be closed, NOTHING. NO ONE **** WARNING. She told me it was in the contract. Nice. So my last words to her was that I know the review I will be writing. This is bad business and I see what people are talking about. Don't ever get this card, waste of your time and effort.

Aug 12, 2021
APPLIER BEWARE! Don’t do it

READ THIS: truly don’t make the same mistake i did. Make sure once you use the card and pay it off you make sure you use it again. Had credit card with them with 2k limit....only purchased a couch and paid it off early...fast forward a year later I didn't use it but left it open to show open revolving credit, I get a whole letter saying they are closing my card due to lack of real estate being on my credit and one credit card being higher than 30 percent usage....now since they chose for me because I didn’t use their stupid card again my credit score I’ve worked so hard to rebuild is going to drop. Do better Ashley Furnityre/Sync Banks

Apr 18, 2021
Worst finance company by far!!!

Made my payment s on time every month. NEVER missed or late. Paid my account off early. They dropped my credit line down to 100. From 2300. All my other credit card companies gave me more credit when I paid off the balance. Not this place. I guess when you pay off before the special financing expires and they can’t make that 30% interest they don’t want you as a customer.

Dec 14, 2019
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Ashley's has messed up my order for a sectional twice now and I've been without a couch for 6 months. Since I did apply for their credit card I was unable to get out of it...they ended up charging my account for BOTH couches tha were wrong and dropped my credit score almost 200 points.

Sep 27, 2019
Dont apply if you won???t use regularly.

Make sure once you use the card and pay it off you make sure you use it again. Had credit card with them with 2k limit....only purchased a couch and paid it off early...fast forward a year later I didn't use it but left it open to show open revolving credit, I get a whole letter saying they are closing my card due to lack of real estate being on my credit and one credit card being higher than 30 percent usage....I guess I'm confused since their card was at a zero balance after it took less than three months to pay off the couch....

May 11, 2018
CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE

Feb 16, 2018
Closed Account for no reason

Ashley Furniture/Synchrony bank closed my account without warning even though I have never missed a payment or made a late payment. NEVER BEEN LATE EVER NOT ONCE!! I normally pay over the minimum and plan to pay this card off completely in two weeks however they state there is nothing they can do the account is permanently closed. This will drop my credit score and severely hurt my chances of getting my mortgage approved. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH SYNCHRONY BANK AGAIN!

Oct 04, 2017

what credit score is need to get apporved for 1000

Apr 10, 2017
I Was Just Approved.

Experian Just Found This For Me. "Oh Wow! Oh Really Cool!" Yes. I Had No Idea As Of Yet. I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING THOUGH... I APPLIED TWICE IN TWO DAYS "BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I AM BEING BLOCKED!" OH YES! LOL. I AM WAITING TO SEE MY CREDIT LIMIT RIGHT NOW. LOL.

May 08, 2016
No interest...

Key note - Just pay off amount before promotion expires.. Have yet to contact customer service. As of 5-8-16 CK scores 669 (TU), 671 (EQ) FICO 634 (TU) 08/14 ch 7 BK. Discharged 12/14 unsure of score prior to BK. I'm guessing low 500, maybe even 400. Approved for $2000.

Feb 13, 2016

I have 3 open car loans 10 credit card,18 inquires and i just max my lowes card 10,000 and i still was approved for 3,100 Easy credit card to get approve 660 credit score