3.7

Aug 20 2019
Fantastic, competitive credit card.

Competitive cash back rewards program. Approved with a FICO of 697 on TU.

Oct 28 2019
BE CAREFUL HERE

new accounts cannot easily make charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a mess I'm in to get a charge to go through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 02 2020
741 and not approved

bad experience 741 credit and i was not approved never late in one single payment. stay away

May 17 2020
Not a Bad Card

I have not had any problems with this card at all. I got approved for how much I had in my bank account so that was astonishing. Rewards are decent and I’ve seen reviews saying the don’t approve charges in the beginning although the first day I activated my card I bought a French Bulldog without any sort of problem. Overall, I’d say if you are banking with U.S. Bank they will most likely approve you and you will occur less problems.

May 04 2020
Stay away

Offer was not what I got. Called and they said that it can't be fixed. There are way better offers out there.

Mar 17 2020
Decent Rewards from a horrible bank

The rewards are alright, but they're largely unwilling to raise credit limits to any reasonable amount. It makes it almost impossible to use when a few purchases on the card will give such a high credit utilization that it harms your credit score. I'd suggest finding a bank that's more willing to raise credit limits.

Feb 17 2020
Trash

Trash

Feb 16 2020

US Bank is probably the best bank I have been dealing with, the customer service is very helpful and knowledgeable, annual credit limit increases. As for the this card, most of the categories are very useful and can be used daily or at least monthly. I was approved after applying online and got the letter with a very generous credit limit. The credit application is being processed by real human being who looks at your credit report, which is a great thing in my opinion.

Feb 15 2020

One of my first CCs, always use it more than my others. Having the ability to pick your own categories, every quarter, is great and the app is arguably the best of all my accounts!

Nov 13 2019
Amazing!

The customizable options and getting 5% back on some bills is amazing! This is perfect for like a family data plan or paying for a group of people. Getting that cash back!

Nov 10 2019
Great card for niche 5% categories!

Applied with relatively young credit (average 2 years) and multiple recent inquiries and got approved with a $1k CL after manual review. No complaints so far! Mobile app could be a little better but all the basics are there. Love being able to choose 5% back on cell phone providers. Welcome bonus was disbursed quickly after meeting the minimum spend with no hassle.

Oct 28 2019